• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

I am familiar with mr Biggers.

That's funny. I told him your online name but that doesn't help with someone that doesn't come on here. I figured you'd know him for some reason.

He was a real cool cat and we had a good round together. He was in Jacksonville for the day. He also told me he plays the advanced division.

That's funny. I told him your online name but that doesn't help with someone that doesn't come on here. I figured you'd know him for some reason.

He was a real cool cat and we had a good round together. He was in Jacksonville for the day. He also told me he plays the advanced division.

He's a lefty jerk who thinks he soo good b/c he can putt.

Also he is a funny dude who is cool to play a round with.

yeah he was a lefty.... and I didn't see him putt well 'cuz he only had two discs that he bought at PIAS (a Teebird and an Impact) just to play today. Say hey to him from Noill (the guy he played with in Jacksonville)!

Anybody ever go to Fins Furs And Feathers in Sanford........they have a great selection.....he still has some of the good pro rhynos.....kc aviars that are san marino mold........and lots of others.... those are just a few that caught my eye........

I used to stay at a friend's house in the hood near where that was filmed.

I only listen to rap/hip-hop. Been stuck on it since it's inception. Yes, i'm a white male in his late 40s. That's normal isn't it?

did you pick some up...? he had some i thought.....? i was there at around 3...got a few more minis for the baby......

They were in the back and we couldn't head back there today due to lack of other employees. I'm gonna head back down there next week.

...Sloppy runs down to Sanford to buy all the Glo Cobras so he can hold them hostage. Then makes evil laugh!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Beats the heck out of me. Never thrown one. But if Frank wants them they must be worth something. HA HA HA!! To Sanford I go!!!!!

the glo cobra is a pretty good disc... I used to carry one for all my rounds day or night... it will prob go back in the bag again

Latest posts