• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

I think in the springtime we need another NC meet-up. I am down for headin' towards the Raleigh area since you guys came down to Fox Chase last time. I bet I can muster up some folks from the Charlotte area to carpool on up that way. It'll be good tymes! Should I set a date sometime in March for everyone to try to shoot for?

That would work nicely. Get it going

I will!

I will try to plan something for about the middle of March on a Saturday morning. I am thinkin' UNC and then probably Buckhorn.

Bring the KY Frank, and bend over cause I'm fixin' to reem you a new one on your own home course!..... :thmbup:

Sanford too? I love that course. Wish I didn't already have plans to go to the gun show.

Yeah it's a monthly filled weekend. The Zeb ace pool is at $450 so bring your ace game and take home some money.

I will!

I will try to plan something for about the middle of March on a Saturday morning. I am thinkin' UNC and then probably Buckhorn.

Bring the KY Frank, and bend over cause I'm fixin' to reem you a new one on your own home course!..... :thmbup:

You could just ask nicely if you want me to bend over

I should be healed by March. UNC and Buckhorn is a nice pairing. I like all of Chapel Hill's courses, even the flaws of Anderson and So Co. I hope the back 9 at So Co isn't still a jungle.

According to many threads on this place, you should have split 50% with your partner, given 50% of that back to the club for improvements, and another 50% back of that remainder to the ace pool to keep it juiced up. So, you mean you really walked away with $50?

Man DG is more like the governement everyday.

50% back of that remainder to the ace pool to keep it juiced up.

I know you were joking but the ace pool was actually capped $450 a while ago. They've still been taking in ace pool cash so when it is hit, it will be juiced up again right away.

Yea we cap at $200 here. I think across Charlotte there are like 4-5 $200 ace pools and a bunch of people too lazy to hit one.

According to many threads on this place, you should have split 50% with your partner, given 50% of that back to the club for improvements, and another 50% back of that remainder to the ace pool to keep it juiced up. So, you mean you really walked away with $50?

Man DG is more like the governement everyday.

Patner? It was a singles event. The 4 of us that went had a deal that it would be 70%-10%-10%-10%. I hit the ace and cleared $281, they each got $41. I even bought dinner. It was a group of heavy hitters, me, Walt Haney. Larry Leonard and Alan Roberts. Brian McCree won the tourney with me in 2nd making all of the money. We piled into my all black Impala SS with tinted windows and crept away in the night like we stole something.

Latest posts