• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Nemesis

I like how (insert popular disc) killer is so overused.

The Nemesis looks like it will have some turn to it, so not really similar to a thunderbird or PD, imo. I think it will be closer in stability to something like a beast, with more fade at the end. Where as the Bandit is flippy like a monarch. Then the Enemy is going to be very over-stable and similar to a firebird.

These should round out their speed 10 lineup very nicely.

Last edited:
The Nemesis looks like it will have some turn to it, so not really similar to a thunderbird or PD, imo. I think it will be closer in stability to something like a beast, with more fade at the end. Where as the Bandit is flippy like a monarch. Then the Enemy is going to be very over-stable and similar to a firebird.

These should round out their speed 10 lineup very nicely.

It has some turn from those throws we've seen. But not like a Beast at all.

-1 turn 3 fade is what I'd call it, My GStar Thunderbird turns some too.

Andy- And Pinnacle slick? You must be joking cause the ones I throw are far grippier then the Champions.

Pinnacle patriots are slick like glass. Many Rivals are also slick. My Rivals gouge frequently, and I've never had that happen to my champion discs.

The case for pinnacle being superior to champion isn't an easy sell. It's an alternative.

Try out some new pinnacle. It's definitely got more grip. Seen some gummy Pin Rivals at heavy weights. The Pats aren't as slick anymore as well.

I've had Champion plastic that gouged on every tree hit, and I've had some that was indestructible. I've also had experienced the same with Pinnacle. I wouldn't necessarily say that it's slick, though. Icon is where it's at with Patriots anyway*. ;)

*carries Excel, Icon, and Pinnacle Patriots

Last edited:
Pinnacle is a pretty sick blend.

I do like how Legacy has been slowly fleshing out their brand. Steve Rico doesn't rush anything to market until he's satisfied with it.

Read what I wrote again, Jabronis. I never said "slick". SICK. SICK. As in good. An adjective used in conjunction with slang.

Jeez, call off your dogs guys,

Read what I wrote again, Jabronis. I never said "slick". SICK. SICK. As in good. An adjective used in conjunction with slang.

Jeez, call off your dogs guys,

Yeah you're right it is SICK not SLICK. I've heard people before call it slick and I just haven't come across that. I've felt plenty of discs also.

Cool beans bro, :hfive:

In the Vid hes not throwing it very far or hard and its turning a little, thats why im thinking its more like -2 turn, but i hope its -1, 3 because a slower control driver that flys like a Outlaw would be SICK!

In the Vid hes not throwing it very far or hard and its turning a little, thats why im thinking its more like -2 turn, but i hope its -1, 3 because a slower control driver that flys like a Outlaw would be SICK!

Could be actually, If it's like anything lets hope old mold Beast not new. All the new ones I've thrown seem flipper then -2. They usually don't pan till the end. My Bandits are not really flippy though, well they were when I got them but I fixed that. :)

Last edited:
According to A.J.'s posts on facebook he was throwing those at 70% with a fan grip. He approximated the flight numbers to be 9/5/-2/3. I was certainly hoping they would be more stable.

Latest posts