• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

dgdave said:
I'll trade ya Jesse if I get a lower one. Unless I get 69 or something mega rad.
no way.....i dig the 111, i would only trade it for something mega rad :wink:

I got 100...not mega rad, but pretty sweet. I am surprised to be so high though as I ordered on the first day.

dgdave said:
Empty Envelope!

I'm baffled by this one. I had one person get back to me whose envelope had ripped in transit and the tag was missing, but Dave just emailed me and said his was both sealed AND empty!?

Although I had my roommate addressing and stuffing all of the envelopes I went back and handled all of them three more times rechecking that they all had tags then sealing and stamping them.

I thought I was going to be alleviating some headaches by sending out these tags... and I think I did that, but I've created several more in the process!

This is exactly the kind of reason I hired a fulfillment house to do all of the real shipping.

Shipping all the way out to Oregon, I expect USPS will deliver mine today. Let you guys know what number. Placed my order about an hr after the notification of preorder going live, so it should be lowish if they are numbered in sequence of when the orders were placed. Looking forward to the arrival of the bag more than the tag though. It's arrival should coincide perfectly with the weather here going back to shit. :D

GripEQ said:
Good thing you'll have a sweet rainfly ;)
exactly :D

I also think the umbrella storage will be great. They carry kind of awkwardly strapped to a disc bag horizontally and it takes forfucking ever to get the umbrella in/out of the velcro straps on my Phenix.

dgdave said:
No sweat off my sack man. Its all good. Starting out rough. Thanks j@!

Yeah, just a few relatively minor bumps in the road. I truly am doing everything in my power to get these things done right and out as soon as possible! And we are soooo close! I have yet to get a final date of delivery, but it can only be a few weeks away.

It might be worth bragging that the developers I work with have been designing and taking high-end packs to market for 20+ years and contract for plenty of high-end companies of which many of you are fans. And they have repeatedly thanked me for being on top of my sh*t more than anyone they've ever worked with and effectively making their job in many ways easier and more fun than it's ever been. All despite the fact that we have designed the most complex bag they have ever worked on (60+ pattern pieces :shock:). It really pays to do the research, have a clear idea of what you want, and be able to represent it through good drawings, tangible mock-ups, and dexterous use of language!

This bag does a lot and is tough as hell! So I really appreciate you all bearing with me while I play this little waiting game at the end of this process. And as new info develops you can bet I'll be posting it here!

I jusr re-read my post. It was supposed to say "starting out IS rough" not starting out rough. My bad.

GripEQ said:
dgdave said:
No sweat off my sack man. Its all good. Starting out rough. Thanks j@!

Yeah, just a few relatively minor bumps in the road. I truly am doing everything in my power to get these things done right and out as soon as possible! And we are soooo close! I have yet to get a final date of delivery, but it can only be a few weeks away.

It might be worth bragging that the developers I work with have been designing and taking high-end packs to market for 20+ years and contract for plenty of high-end companies of which many of you are fans. And they have repeatedly thanked me for being on top of my sh*t more than anyone they've ever worked with and effectively making their job in many ways easier and more fun than it's ever been. All despite the fact that we have designed the most complex bag they have ever worked on (60+ pattern pieces :shock:). It really pays to do the research, have a clear idea of what you want, and be able to represent it through good drawings, tangible mock-ups, and dexterous use of language!

This bag does a lot and is tough as hell! So I really appreciate you all bearing with me while I play this little waiting game at the end of this process. And as new info develops you can bet I'll be posting it here!

If it really is Tom Bihn, they're about 15 minutes from my pad. I'm half tempted to pull some black ops action and sneak into their warehouse.

Latest posts