• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Voodoo has always been and still is USA Made.

Yes. My response was to someone who said Voodoo bags were made in-house like Gorilla Boy or Big Hyzer. As far as I know, Voodoo designs the bags and has someone else - still in the US, but not in their home office - make them. :thmbup:

To whoever was comparing the materials of this bag and the Mahal to the Magellan bags.. Hah.. Hahha.. Hahahahahha.. Hahahahahahahahahahahah.. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha. Hah.. Hahhahahahahahahahahahhaah. You dumb.

The Magellan bags are what they are, cheap little bags for the casual player.. The straps have practically ZERO cushion, the stitching is super weak, and that material itself is crazy weak. The mahal on the other hand is ****ing bulletproof. I have probably somewhere around 1500 rounds on my Mahal, at least 1200 or so... And if I told someone I'd only had it for a month they'd believe me. The think is incredible. I have buddies with Grips, Rangers, Lat bags, Everything.. and everyone has had something rip, come loose, etc.. There's nothing wrong with my Mahal, and I put waaaaay more rounds on my Mahal.

Now on the subject of this bag. When I saw it, I really didn't like it at all. Just the look of it was unappealing.. But after watching the video, I'm impressed. It definitely has a lot of cool features.. The one thing I don't like about the Mahal is the lack of a putter quiver, but it would be really hard to figure out how to do that with the Mahal. Oh, that and the lack of insulation on the bottle holders.

I had and thoroughly liked a Mahal. Biggest reason for moving on to something different was aesthetics and putters. I think the look of the Mahal is a bit boxy and unappealing personally. Also like mentioned above- the lack of a high putter pocket/quiver is a big drawback for me, and a large reason I keep gravitating back toward the Grip. That said, the Mahal is simply the most comfortable and best constructed bag I've used, so any bag that Levi is involved in has my interest. I'm not keen on a single bottle holder and not a fan of hydration bladders, but that aside I'm keeping my eyes on this one.

It honestly looked like a cheaper bag and pretty ugly at first glance (maybe it's the color of the zippers?) but after watching the video, it's not bad at all. It looks like a solid bag and I'll have it in mind if/when I ever decide to get away from my ergo2.

I really like this bag. You can tell a lot of thought went into the design. This would be the absolutely perfect tournament bag for me. Will wait to hear some reviews before pulling the trigger.

I'd love to see this thing side by side with a Grip to compare size.

To me, this bag would be perfect IF it had 2 drink holders instead of the hydration pack. They're just a pain to maintain and get in the way sometimes.

Is it possible to breed this bag with my Mahal and see what is born?

I thought this was being released on the 15th?

I contacted lb disc golf earlier this week. I got a response yesterday (5/19) from Levi saying we should get some more details probably today. Here was his response:

Hey Ice9,

You haven't missed the preorder, we'll be sending out details today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned!
Levi

Facebook says the small initial batch will go on sale 10:00 AM MST Friday May 29th

My buddy brought his to leagues on Tuesday and they are sicktastic. I love my Mahal but may just have to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys.

Was all set on the Upper Park Rebel, but think this is going to be the one. The material looks a lot better for the area I play. Wish they would state some sort of warranty (if there is one) but looks like a bag I can use for many years.

Was all set on the Upper Park Rebel, but think this is going to be the one. The material looks a lot better for the area I play. Wish they would state some sort of warranty (if there is one) but looks like a bag I can use for many years.

http://www.lbdiscgolf.com/pages/warranty

lb guarantees all bags against defects in materials and workmanship for life. All you have to do is ship us the bag - we'll repair it and send it back to you free of charge. Repairs that are not the result of manufacturer defects are also offered for a reasonable fee. Regardless of the cause of your issue, lb will see that you and your bag are back on the course as soon as possible.

If you have a lb bag in need of repair:

Email us at [email protected] to receive a Repair Authorization number (RA#). lb is not responsible for products sent back to us without an RA#.

Send your bag to lb Disc Golf with address provided containing the RA# written clearly on the top of the box.

We will inspect your bag, inform you of the necessary repairs, and give you an estimate of how long it will take. For bags not under warranty, we will also inform you of the cost associated with the repairs. Then we'll repair your bag and send it back to you.

I will be trigger pulling Friday. Haven't purchased a new bag since first run of grip. Love my grip, no complaints, excellent well built and comfortable bag. Love the idea of supporting a company relatively close to me and showing some Northwest pride!! Based on Levi's reputation and track record I have zero problem with the price or the fact I haven't seen or touched one of these. The guy was involved with the Mahal, damn near enough said after that.

I will be trigger pulling Friday. Haven't purchased a new bag since first run of grip. Love my grip, no complaints, excellent well built and comfortable bag. Love the idea of supporting a company relatively close to me and showing some Northwest pride!! Based on Levi's reputation and track record I have zero problem with the price or the fact I haven't seen or touched one of these. The guy was involved with the Mahal, damn near enough said after that.

Me too. I sold enough plastic this weekend to cover the cost. Can't wait, it should arrive on my bday too :hfive: