• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Things I'd change about my new Octothorpe:
1a. Main pocket would hold 2 fewer. 15-16 would be enough with the 4 up top.
1b. Big side pocket would hold 5-6, which it pretty much does, for when 20 isn't enough, which it shouldn't ought be. And maybe have a cinch like the Mahal side pocket, which it sortof doesn't need.
2. Add the phone pocket back into the umbrella sleeve side. And maybe an internal key clip. I really don't want to lose my keys.
3. Nothing else.

Last edited:
I was pretty disappointed to see there was a missing pocket on the umbrella hold side.

Needs a couple places to hang towels and tags on the outside.
Other than that, she's cherry

I really can't say enough good things about this bag. Levi told me I wouldn't regret trading out my Mahal, and I was skeptical. I can tell already that I don't regret it one bit. So comfortable, so overbuilt, so nice in every detail, and four putters up top is brilliant.
But I do think it is a touch bigger than it needs to be in the main disc compartment. No one really needs 23 disc to play a good round or two. And the side pocket provides plenty of extra room for fieldwork sessions. So I'd have preferred the main compartment to be two discs smaller. And it should have a key clip. That is just silliness -- keys are the ONLY thing I worry about losing on the course.
I am really reaching here though. It's darned near perfect. And I bet I will be saying the same thing in a year or three.

Dave, I use one of the 2 small zipper pockets on the outside top for my keys. About the size where not much else fits in there anyhow.

Dave, I use one of the 2 small zipper pockets on the outside top for my keys. About the size where not much else fits in there anyhow.

I was leaving one of those open to stuff my hand towel in. Worked like a champ for that. I can't stand towels clipped onto my bag. I like to walk around with them.

I use the top handle strap for a towel (and maybe tags). It's much durable than using one of the zipper pulls.
picture.php

I got to check one of these out in person for the first time this weekend. I really liked everything I had seen on this bag, but I wasn't going to buy one without putting my mitts on one first. It looks absolutely awesome. Seems like it holds pretty close to the same amount of stuff as the flak 4 (which I sold because it was horribly uncomfortable, heavy and awkward) but much more comfort. I'm not sure I NEED all that space, but it sure is appealing.

Anyone using a bladder with these? If so, how are you rigging it on the straps?

Oh right, the first batch had a Velcro strap setup, but the newer batch has a couple immovable elastic straps to tuck the tube under. But my tip is still all wiggly. Wiggly tip.

Point is, I'd prefer less tip wiggle. How do you guys keep the top from wiggling?

Last edited: