• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Courses at Highbridge

Played the Bear course last weekend. First nine holes are really unique and very challenging, fairly manicured. Final nine holes are extremely long and do not have teepads yet, making it somewhat difficult to navigate. Back nine is very rough. I consider the course to be the most difficult course at Highbridge and one of the most challenging I've ever played.

Played the Bear course last weekend. First nine holes are really unique and very challenging, fairly manicured. Final nine holes are extremely long and do not have teepads yet, making it somewhat difficult to navigate. Back nine is very rough. I consider the course to be the most difficult course at Highbridge and one of the most challenging I've ever played.

I'm curious as to who did the design of the Bear Course new holes 8-18. We know that Chuck did the design on holes 1-7, but I'm curious if Chuck's original plans for 8-18 were followed, or if new holes 8-18 were a brand new creation and designed by someone who knows very little about disc golf course design. :confused:

Latest posts