• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Discraft Driver?

If they're out already, what mold are "they"?

and where are they selling "them"?

I must be seeing a different pic than you guys are. All I see is a pic of the BuzzzSS, Hornet, X Nuke and 150 Z Flick.

Then again, unlike 97% of the population, I haven't sold my privacy to the evil black hole of the internet by starting an account there.

ahh, no, you have to click the thing that says "wall" on the side. you'll see

180492_10150091632437253_54515247252_6245822_373021_n.jpg

i dont mean to be rude, but there was several guesses in the comments, so which one is it?
Apparently one not on the page that was linked by the OP. I have to log in to a site I don't have an account at to see the good stuff apparently.

I mean, I'm not in the market for a Nuke, but wouldn't just announcing this on their own website which anyone can access been easier?

So... they're going to use the sparkle plastic they already use on DGA discs? That's nice I suppose.

My guess is the Discraft equivalent of the TEEBIRD!, Something they've always lacked and hopefully have finally addressed, come on baby I feel it I've been waiting forever for this!!!

Latest posts