• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New header image

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Thanks to gcoghill for the great new header image. No more UFO or sticks of dynamite for those that liked to pick on the old header :D

Thanks George, it looks awesome.

Thanks to gcoghill for the great new header image. No more UFO or sticks of dynamite for those that liked to pick on the old header :D

Thanks George, it looks awesome.
Great job! Love the new header ... athough I think Ill miss the UFO :p

Now we need to update timg's avatar ;)

Thanks for the kudos on the header revamp guys.

I have to update my avatar, the business cards, fliers, course link images, the whole 9. Although I'm kind of busy playing gears of war 2 now so it may have to wait :)

I guess I never spent that much time looking at the header. It looks the same to me. What is different?

I miss the box of crayons with the dynamite stick. :)

I miss the box of crayons with the dynamite stick. :)
I must be crazy, because I still see the box of crayons with the dynamite stick.

I must have browser issues or cookie issues or something "tech" like that. Anyway if you get really nostalgic for the UFO and the box of crayons, come on over! I still have 'em!

The fairway looks a bit thick... Looks like it needs to be mowed. LOL. I like it looks nice.
Header is at a 4.5.. although I'm not seeing concrete tees or signs.. pff.. 3.5 :D

Header is at a 4.5.. although I'm not seeing concrete tees or signs.. pff.. 3.5 :D

that header is NOTHING compared to the perfection of Flip City! ;-)

(although now instead of a UFO, it looks as if someone is shooting clay pigeons on the course. mighty dangerous)

(although now instead of a UFO, it looks as if someone is shooting clay pigeons on the course. mighty dangerous)

It's the top half of a hamburger bun. The person You were talking about in the famous pro thread must be practicing on the clock.

Sesame seeds add flight stability

picture.php

Latest posts