• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New header image

Sesame seeds add flight stability

picture.php

Now that is funny :D

Well, if nothing else, the new header inspired some fun photoshops :) I love the ice cream trees.

DGFoodReview.com

I think a burger and fries are on the menu for lunch today :D

I have to update my avatar, the business cards, fliers, course link images, the whole 9. Although I'm kind of busy playing gears of war 2 now so it may have to wait :)

lol you and both my kids.

They spent the whole weekend with two systems in the living room playing into the late hours of the evening.

Now I sound elderly. I spent my non disc golf time playing WOW, getting ready for WOTLK.

Very cool designs.

Wish that strange disc or clay pigeon were a little thinner unless this is a very thick putter with a very thick rim as well. Should it be a speed 15 disc, a very much wider rim than the Boss, who knows?

Will there be Thanksgiving/Christmas theme coming up soon???

:)

A little light on the "burger top": When reworking the art, I approached as I always do -- tread lightly on the existing artwork. You never know who did the original and what sort of emotional attachment people have to it.

I also thought the logo on the disc was indeed a putter, and was heading towards the basket in the header. Tim, let me know if you want to edit this to look more like a driver. There's always a grain of truth behind the humor, might as well get it right since we went this far with the updated art.

And if that last post came out too serious — trust me guys, I probably laughed harder than anyone else on the Photoshop parodies ;)

Not that this is a democracy or anything, but I still vote for "Driver".

ERic

I've decided to be a Luddite. I'm not going to "Ctrl+F5." I'm keeping the UFO and the box of crayons for now. That being said, I tend to side with the artist. I'll vote putter...even though I can't see what I'm voting for.

Not that this is a democracy or anything, but I still vote for "Driver".

ERic
After I just updated all the various art on the site.. nooooo... :)

Actually, I would just have to fix up the logo on the business cards, fliers and the course link images so it wouldn't be as big of a task should the disc change.

Timg - your icon with the new art looks great! I will see what I can do this weekend on the updated disc, just got this new contract work and it will be keeping me busy while a get up to speed on things.