• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Plastic?

hooked312

Eagle Member
I searched a few pages back, so I'm not sure if I'm the first one to make a thread about this. But what is the deal with this Announcement?

There is a picture of what they are terming "Black Pearl" on their Innova Factory Store facebook page. (I'm working on uploading it.)

Looks Very Goldline/Ti like.

Yea I saw that. Looks like it's just one single disc that they found and are going to give it away

Yea thats what I originally thought, but how could only one disc come out like that?

I'm at work, so I can't upload the picture until later.

I searched a few pages back, so I'm not sure if I'm the first one to make a thread about this. But what is the deal with this Announcement?

There is a picture of what they are terming "Black Pearl" on their Innova Factory Store facebook page. (I'm working on uploading it.)

Looks Very Goldline/Ti like.

I agree it is them trying not to miss out on making extra money from people thinking the "different" plastic will really change their game "that" much...I'll stick to mystar and pro plastic thank you very much...Now if you wanna write a post about finding a few hundred crates of C.E. plastic, we're in business!

"We've unearthed a rare treasure and this gem will be given away in our latest contest. The Black Pearl is simply one of a kind. It has been adorned with a light silver foil to help showcase the natural beauty of this rare find. Join us tomorrow for a special announcement and to find out how to win this one of a kind disc."

468564_350454068354116_146451895421002_939011_1327707994_o.jpg

OH MY GOD INNOVA WANTS TO COPY LAT 64, N00BS!!1! Gawd! Get ur own ideas you n00bs! Rip-off cheaters!

:D Can't wait for all those posts to start up.

Yea that's what the comments on FB are right now. I guess it's just me thinking it's one, one of a kind, disc that they found

Yea that's what the comments on FB are right now. I guess it's just me thinking it's one, one of a kind, disc that they found

I'd like that a lot more than them trying to come up with a new "blend"

^ I was posting a generic troll comment. Not MY actual response. :doh:

there is a room in innova that has a bunch of ce discs in it. The door says stay out and of course its Mark Molnars room, but it does exist.

I love how they clearly state they found a disc, not plural, and all the Facebook idiots think there's a new line of plastic :\