• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Innova tees?

I have been exchanging emails with Andy Gerberich, [email protected] He is one of the reps of Slopetame2 and Gravelpave2. He has offered to send me a sample of the material. I think I may order enough for one tee just to see how it will work and if I am satisfied I may be order more. I am not sure which I will like Slopetame2/Gravelpave2 or Tufftrack®Grassroad Pavers. they are both interesting

Thanks

Wow, I had been trying to come up with a solution for a few of our tees that are in damp areas.Thanks for the info, .... these look really nice, Pricey but logical!!!

We just put one in at my home course Crooked Creek Park in Chapin on our alternate holes. We put it in an area that was dirt that had worn down and start retaining water. We put the mat down, made it just slightly elevated than the surrounding ground, and filled with crushed gravel/sand mix to allow drainage, but still give grip. I've only played on it once so far, but the feedback/reaction has all been positive. We have a couple of spots on our additional holes that have some drainage issues, so we are testing the waters with the first tee pad, then may add the others in at later stages. One thing I do like about this concept is you can add as needed. Get money together;buy one set it in, and so on.

We just put one in at my home course Crooked Creek Park in Chapin on our alternate holes. We put it in an area that was dirt that had worn down and start retaining water. We put the mat down, made it just slightly elevated than the surrounding ground, and filled with crushed gravel/sand mix to allow drainage, but still give grip. I've only played on it once so far, but the feedback/reaction has all been positive. We have a couple of spots on our additional holes that have some drainage issues, so we are testing the waters with the first tee pad, then may add the others in at later stages. One thing I do like about this concept is you can add as needed. Get money together;buy one set it in, and so on.

Got any pictures, you know before and after

i talked with someone at Innova and they said that the plastic part of the tee was ~7.00 a section and that it would take 18 sections to make a tee 4.5 feet by 12 that is if you were buyng them one tee at a time it you were buying enough for numerous tees the per panel price could be less and if you were getting tees for a whole course they may even put you in contact with the manufacturer and you could order directly from them.

We just recently bought some of these for Herman C. Michael Park in Watkinsville, GA.
As soon as we can get some of them down, I'll post pics!

Latest posts