• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Innova XB

booter said:
actually i wouldnt care if innnova came out with these, i did notice they were pretty fast though i didnt have discs of similar wing size to compare to other than some new flows. i want some of that damn plastic these were made in. its tasty. im not sure what the bevel is supposed to help the disc achieve in flight but i didnt see these flying so good. i figured they would of turned and burned.
Innova clearly did mind since they dropped it. But nice to know they're trying out different things, even if they don't always work.

OT: What is up with all this "could of, would of, should of" business I tend to see everywhere? Does it come from how "should've" sounds like when spoken? Anyway, it looks disgusting, like a beautiful disc golf hole with a Walmart in the middle.

I guess. I should HAVE typed it out better. This is the internetz after all. I'm just used to typing should of instead of typing shoulda woulda coulda. O well.

jubuttib said:
Does it come from how "should've" sounds like when spoken?
Yes. See also definately, wierd, tomarrow, etc. The Internet/text shorthand is ruining the English language.

It's sad someone from Finland writes better than most of us with English as our main language.

Also, thread related: I contacted Hero and they shipped my discs out with the rest of them but the tracking number is still showing nothing. Me want XB now dammit!

Sorry Mr. Plow, but I just got my XB's today. hehe My two (1 Champ and 1 Echo Star) have the same sized rim (Speed 13), but each one obviously cooled differently. The Champ has a much higher PLH. It reminds me of the differences in the Striker wings. The Champ is marked with a "W" on the bottom, and the E* has no letter designation on the bottom. I wonder when I'll get a chance to give them a throw. I do agree that the Champ plastic they used for this is very nice. It feels kind of Opto-ish, yet with more flex and more grip.

I believe it's "could have, would have, should have" not "of" :p thus why it's compounded into "would've".

but now that I think of it, all of those words look effing weird spelled out, could should would. the words, man! THE WORDS! They're freaking me out!

I wouldn't mind if Innova innovated sometime. I'm much more likely to try out something just plain weird than another flippy, fast piece of junk.