• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Pro Level Course in Arizona - Turquoise Valley DGC

Old Crew

Welcome to Turquoise Valley Disc Golf.

Right on the border, in Naco, Arizona, is the oldest ball golf course in Arizona. It has been in continuous operation since 1908. It also is home to the longest ball golf hole, nicknamed "The Rattler", in the state.

We are now developing a championship level disc golf course here which is occupying the front 9 of the current ball course. This is an EXTREMELY beautiful piece of property with a country club atmosphere. Manicured fairways, full-time maintenance staff, bathrooms, restaurant, and bar all onsite. Heck...you can even use a golf cart if you don't want to walk your 18.

We're not up and running yet but we've got some great plans! Golds are laid out and the course is posted up on DGCR. First events should be mid-late May.
Like, Follow & Share to help us get the word out. We'll love you for it.

On FB @TVdiscgolf

What do you mean by Championship? Is it just long? Is it difficult? I assume that many of these holes are wide open and hucking for distance. Other than distance what makes this course Championship?

Don't get me wrong, same issue in ball golf. Everyone claims to have built a championship layout and its really an executive 18...

What do you mean by Championship? Is it just long? Is it difficult? I assume that many of these holes are wide open and hucking for distance. Other than distance what makes this course Championship?

Don't get me wrong, same issue in ball golf. Everyone claims to have built a championship layout and its really an executive 18...

"Championship Level" and "Pro Level" mean that you designed it yourself. "Executive" or "Amateur Level" means that someone else did.

Hi All,

By Championship Level, I mean a course which has been laid out so as to demand top level play from the gold tees. A big arm will only take you so far on this course. Having a variety of shots, and the ability to use them wisely, in your bag is a must.
It also has top tier equipment, maintenance, facilities, and the ability to host large tournaments. You are playing a country club.