• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Pro Rhyno?

They are all stiff. I bet they feel like pro, but I like soft pro otherwise I would have bought 20

i don't like how they are stamped "pro rhyno" and the description says they're a stiff and tacky r pro blend.

like, 3-4 years ago, nobody wanted a stiff pro rhyno. Everybody wanted the soft ones...
Then, those soft pro rhynos (which were essentially r-pro rhynos) were sold as r-pro rhynos, which nobody wanted.

And now that those (in any stiffness) haven't been available for years... we now get stiff rhynos.
laff.
bet they're slick.

A Rhyno for true Rhyno enthusiasts. These were molded in a stiffer R-Pro material that is tacky and stiff, very much the opposite of the production run R-Pro Rhyno.

so are they stiff r-pro or stiff pro..why do they say pro..im confused

I've been wanting to try Rhynos forever but always put them down before paying my bill. Finally going to try one. Hopefully these are on the flatter side.

i just sold a sweet ont champ rhyno..it was nice but it was only 167g and the bead was super sharp

i got two of the 'unique' colored ones. i shall see how they look.

thanks to a good buddy of mine "ridestreetak" for calling me on my phone as soon as they were available. :thmbup:

i knew how much of a rhyno fanboy you are, figured you wouldnt want to miss the boat, i also ordered a unique color one as well
i owe you a beer bro. i had to climb onto the roof of the house i am building to get reception on my phone enough to snag those 2 unique ones before someone else!

^5

Latest posts