• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Prodigy Bag

Any gossip about this bag? Seems like it has been around for a while now but still not available to the public. Will it ever be released or is it just a prodigy team perk?

Guessing most ppl have seen this by now. It not, looks like it'll be getting released soon.

j4ZDIoh.jpg

Paige has a new light green one now, Cat appeared to have a new one in the last tourney footage I was watching as well. However, Will's bag is NEVER filmed! LOL The guy is so sneaky.

Paige has a new light green one now, Cat appeared to have a new one in the last tourney footage I was watching as well. However, Will's bag is NEVER filmed! LOL The guy is so sneaky.

Its b/c his girlfriend (I think) is always carrying it. The camera often gets a shot of her standing in the background, but you almost never see him carry it himself. I doubt he is trying to be sneaky. Why would he want to hide his bag?

Will still carries his gray prodigy bag. Saw it the other week, and it appears to be fairly seasoned.

Guessing most ppl have seen this by now. It not, looks like it'll be getting released soon.

I've heard before Xmas from some of the Prodigy factory guys ... and that a putter/mid tweener that's quite overstable is in the works too

grain-of-salt-300x266.jpg

I've seen several of the Team Prodigy pros with different colored bags. Hopefully, they'll have a full line out soon in all the colors.

They only show blue, grey, and black trim on their site, but I've seen light blue, green, and red in tourney videos recently.

Only bad this is that the back looks MUCH less padded than several other manufacturer's bags. Still, EPIC storage areas and hydration. (love my UPD insulated holders)

Last edited:
seems like pretty good value for how much it costs. designed by levi and is below 200 before shipping, not too shabby.