• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to site

Hello,

I a have lurked around the site for a couple months and decided to join. I have played disc golf since 03-04 on and off. I usually just played for fun and during free time. This summer I have really been getting into it, and I have played more already this summer than the the previous 5 combined! I have been working on different throws lately and trying to get more distance on my drives. I have some poor habits I have developed over the years and I am almost starting over from scratch and starting over to try and build a better overall game.

Welcome from MS. You may want to go the "My Dashboard" at the top and put in if you throw RHBH, RHFH etc. as this will help if you ask any questions in the future. I have played on and off for about 10 years and my game still needs work so keep playing and work on technique and always be improving. Sounds like you have a plan to improve your game.

welcome! when you get some time, post up in the bag feedback thread. you will get some good feedback on what you are throwing and it may help simplify your game a bit.

Latest posts