• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forum community!

gratefulart

Hello fellow bothers, sisters, alien lifeforms, creatures and discus enthusiast from all over. My name is Art. And I have shocked people around me by entering the internet communication realm. World beware. You will not find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of the other computer worlds the kids use these days. Only ICMAG and DGCR ;)
I suppose I'm just saying hey. Been a DGCR member for a while but just now starting the forum thing. I live up in Bailey, CO. "Phenomenal disc golf" would be an understatement for where I live. I am lucky.
Im gonna download the app also. Anyone feel free to drop me a message if they are up near me and wanna throw some.
Also.... This site is amazing and all the people who run it. Been using it for years. Keep up the good work

Stay Grateful

:hfive: Good area to be in. I might be up in that area mid-may, do you have time off during the week? Welcome to the forum! Always Grateful....

:hfive: Good area to be in. I might be up in that area mid-may, do you have time off during the week? Welcome to the forum! Always Grateful....

Thats whats up Jeff. I do have time off during the week to throw whenever really. Foothill Flyer tags are on Wend. nights somewhere up near here usually. But hit me up a couple/few days ahead of time and I'll make it a point to get some golf in with ya.

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome also

Thats whats up Jeff. I do have time off during the week to throw whenever really. Foothill Flyer tags are on Wend. nights somewhere up near here usually. But hit me up a couple/few days ahead of time and I'll make it a point to get some golf in with ya.

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome also

Will do. It's looking like friday, May 15th, and i'm thinking BR, as I haven't played it since the re-design and the concrete went in. I'll PM you when it gets closer.

Fun to read up on discs and technique forums, but it sounds like you're already well-versed on course variety. That's one thing I will be trying to do this summer is play some new courses to broaden my horizons...