• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags

Which tag style do you prefer?

• Full color Acrylic

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Acrylic with a simplified design

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Metal with a simplified design

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
So the blue turned out to be lighter than I thought. I'm kind of leaning towards the green... maybe orange but I like the green.

Purple / light blue / orange / green, in order.

They all look great though!

I'm in for whatever color you go with. Blue, green, orange, and red all look good.

I like:

1. Orange (love it!)
  2. Black
  3. Green
  4. Grey
  5. Blue
In that order. I'd buy the rest, but I love the orange, black and green. Multiple colors would be fun, like someone else mentioned.

Dibs on #16! I'm half kidding Tim, but if you could make it happen I'd pay extra.

green
grey
blue
...but I'll buy one regardless.

Cant wait to order and start meeting and swap tags again in 2015
Thanks Tim good choice :thmbup:

Good choice; I personally really dug the red too but green will not be disappointing; when will the ordering begin?
Still waiting on some fixed samples, so shortly after that I'll place an order. I'm hoping for sometime in March... maybe second or third week.

Still waiting on some fixed samples, so shortly after that I'll place an order. I'm hoping for sometime in March... maybe second or third week.

Just in time for the IDGC Am Championships, perfect

:hfive: Pair that with the personalized bag tags for their standard pricing, and you've got yourself some sales.
I actually ordered some cool DGCR carabiners instead of the little metal chain I used to give out so they're going to be a couple bucks more expensive. Worth it though :)

Nice, I am always nervous about those metal chains, even after double looping. I can't wait!

Carabiners are for the personal tags, the travel tags come with a similar rubbery kind of thing that the old travel tags came with.