• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags

Which tag style do you prefer?

• Full color Acrylic

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Acrylic with a simplified design

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Metal with a simplified design

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
The green to me is perfect. I'm definitely in. I never got in on the battle tags so if someone doesn't can you please explain the rules for me? Will there be any swapping or is this a simple way to find fellow dgcr players for a round?

The green to me is perfect. I'm definitely in. I never got in on the battle tags so if someone doesn't can you please explain the rules for me? Will there be any swapping or is this a simple way to find fellow dgcr players for a round?

The travel tags just work as a way to connect with others from DGCR. You meet up and play a round with another person who has a tag, swap tags, and then update it on the map.

One you swap and track on the site, the other is just decorative, has your name on it, DGCR #, etc.

So are there going to be numbed travel tags sold and personal available to special order?

Or just numbered travel tags? :confused:

I definitely want to grab one, when will they be available to order?

Ok, so I'm almost going to place the order for the tags. Just waiting for the final invoice/quote. They will be green metal, 2 sided (design will be on both sides) and it'll be $10 for the tag. I'm going to go to the post office today to see if I can still send these in a regular envelope with a stamp like I did the old tags.

I'm currently working on updating the travel tag stuff to account for retired tags in case someone loses their tag somehow in which case the old # will be retired and you'll have to get a new tag.