• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Hole Tips!

So has anyone benefited from hole tips yet? Have you written tips for your favorite courses? Is this function being used and enjoyed?

It looks like there are about 700 hole tips in the system. Not a ton of them yet but it's getting there. I'm sure an achievement might inspire some folks.

There are only a total of 6 tips on 2 out of the top 10 rated courses!

What about having some sort of way to describe which tee(s) your tip is for?

Cool idea but couldn't you just as easily state that at the beginning of your tip, then do multiple tips if you want to do tips on multiple holes?

I know I am being super OCD, but is there a chance that you could make the favorite hole column smaller so that all of the icons are displayed on the same line? In the image below, hole 15 has that it is downhill, has water, and has a hole tip which goes on the line below.

icuu0g.jpg

I know I am being OCD and this is just cosmetic, so no worries if it is a pain. Thanks again for all the work on the site.

I like this idea so far its going to be real helpful for thoser playing a course for their first time and all holes have tips available for them to print out.:clap:

Latest posts