• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New vid - Urban DG in the 313: pros invade downtown Detroit

I saw this earlier on my youtube page, and I was not impressed. They hardly made any shots.

Yeah, spend less time showing me the discs and more time making shots.

Needs to be in HD if the company is using it as a promotional video. Anything less now a days is just dumb. Even my phone will shoot video in 720.

For a group of kids out fooling around it's OK, as a company using it to promote their products it's kind of a fail.

Two other people here (Tennessee and Mr.Dxx [sorry, can't remember it exactly]) have much better quality urban disc golf videos. Watch them and take some cues.

Don't get me wrong though, I love watching any videos. That's just some "constructive" criticism.

the main difference in that video and the Detroit one .is ..

i bet the one made in Detroit .. Was filmed in only one afternoon ..
they had to get as many shots as they could and work with what they have ..

These kids and people had many day of shooting to capture some pritty good shots ...
Maybe not the last scene ..as that was prlly shot in one afternoon ..

cause other than that ... the detroits video is edited pretty well

I would have to say the video is just a good. Like someone said, looks like they put this together pretty quick. The other Urban videos span over weeks so obviously their video will show you their good shots.

Latest posts