• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newb here!

Seatown

Hey all!

My good buddy had been bugging me to join him on the course for years, and I finally went along with it. We had an absolute blast.... even with me shanking and nosediving every toss through all 18 holes!

I guess I caught the bug, because 4 days later, I'm already snagging up starter discs everywhere I can find them, watching instructional vids online and looking to swoop up a basket for home practice. What a cool sport!

I stumbled across this cool little community and just wanted to say 'Hola'!

Throw em straight!

-Seatown

Welcome to the sport and the site, both are quite addicting.

welcome, sounds just like me played 18 with a buddy less than yr ago and went crazy from there. enjoy the madness

This game is so secretly addicting, everyone who doesn't play it thinks I'm nuts. Everyone I get to play it can't believe how addicting it is

Welcome from SC; yeah, it's just that addicting, I've gotten one of my friends out onto the course and he was instantly hooked. Have fun!

I was the same way buddy had been askin me for years to play. Finally I go an got hooked big time. Been playin for over a year now an I'm better then my buddy's who's been playin for 7 years kinda makes him mad lol

^ Absolutely!!! What a rush, definitely addicted. Im heading out this weekend with the wife for a concert, but plan to hit at least 1 out of state course in the process!

I see your from Washington. If you need a course guide down here in the Portland area let me know. I will show you around.