• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newbie + fast discs = annoying

Thanks to a person on the board here I now have a few DX's added to the bag. Valk, Wraith and Cheetah.

I have been working with my Leopard and Valk quite a bit and am very comfortable with the straight and predictable flight of the Champ Leopard.

I have been even more impressed with how I am able to now turn over the Valk that I picked up used. The disc has a very predictable path now that I have thrown it so much.

I have still bagged the Pro Starfire for the time being. Right now it's all about practice with the Valk, Leopard from the tee's. BIG FAN!!!

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but the Starfire is a good disc for tomahawk and thumber throws. Keep it in your bag for when you are in trouble behind a huge bush or on a hole like H.A. Meyer Nature Park #7 in Plymouth, WI, where the only way to get to the 150 foot basket is a 3 foot wide S-path.

Overstable discs are usually great for overhead throws and it gives you a shot that comes in handy when those sticky situations arise.

Latest posts