• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Night golf!

Danger your method is OK but definitely not the best. These are the best LED lights for disc golf:

http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/servlet/the-14309/Disc-Golf-Light-LED/Detail

They last about 10 times longer than the beacon lights and can be turned on and off while taped on your disc, and they are less expensive. Yes, you can tape them once per season then forget about it until spring time. I use the clear duct tape. I guess the frost king stuff may work better but I've had pretty good luck with the clear duct tape.

Can the LR44 1.5 volt button cell alkaline battery be used instead of a 3v? I have a bunch in stock and it never dawned on me that I could be using them for golf!

Can the LR44 1.5 volt button cell alkaline battery be used instead of a 3v? I have a bunch in stock and it never dawned on me that I could be using them for golf!

Even the red LEDs need 1.8 volts minimum. It might turn it on for a little while, but will soon not have enough voltage.

I am curious about the Beacon lights. How big/thick are they? What do they weight? What battery do they use, and is it replaceable?

1st night game

a buddy called me last night on his way to local to try some night golf and had some extra glow so I joined him. Damn that chit was FUN:hfive:. Now I got to start stocking some glow stuff of my own and get some of the supplies listed in this thread, so thanks to all with previous action on suggestions( tape and l.e.d. use), it's why I love this site. Can't wait to get out and play dark again:D

Latest posts