• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No respect for DG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i heard nikko quit wiping his ass because he says it is helping him get a better stance! worked on it today!!!!

i have been playing for a while now since i was probably like 14 and compared to when i started this sport has exploded. my father who is a very active member of the dg community has set up tournaments and has helped to make the ADGO what it is today. he has been patient and has acted as a valuable member of society and in one tournament we even had Rockstar energy drinks throw in like 20 cases of their product id say disc golf is growing and is respected more than you know. just because it isnt in your are doesnt mean it wont come just be patient and be an active member in the dg society.....

sorry for my lack of grammar but i dont much like keyboards

Cigarettes and a bullet/1 hitter are the way to go. Covers the smell and makes it a little bit less obvious to the people who aren't cool with it or kids. Though usually when I'm around kids at the park I make an excuse to walk away.. go to my car and sit in it for a minute, act like I'm gonna take a pee, etc.

How is this changing anything?? Teaching kids how to hide doing illegal things?

I think both sides have had a chance to have their say on the drugs/alcohol discussion, let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts