• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

GoldLine!!!

Ive never seen anyone but me with a GL Vision :)

Love that Goldline. I have thrown my GL Vision a few times, but it is out of the bag temporarily as I work to correct my many problems. When I did throw it I did like it though. It will be back shortly I'm sure.

my weirdest disc is the blowfly, but thats only for getting the heck out of trouble. desperation disc. it doesn't skip or anything weird, so if i can figure out an overhand, it will be beautiful.

I carry a pair of Blowflies as my primary putters -Love them ! ! !

They don't carom off through the trees, they don't skip , they don't roll away - They just sit and play dead!

Any other Banshee fans here? Maybe my favorite disc.

Also carry a pair of champ whippets.

Viper goes in and out of the bag at times.

I carry a Banshee. Curves around trees, wind and thumbers for me. Good disc that handles a few different things.

I just got an Aurora MS in a trade (Basically the QMS in pro/star-ish plastic). I haven't had it for long but I'm loving it for controllable anny shots. Anyway, there probably aren't a hell of a lot of people throwing it.

LATE POST but i carry a viking and love it! its super flat pearly and gummy. if anyone has one lmk

Attachments

• 0303102019.jpg
    0303102019.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 0303102019a.jpg
    0303102019a.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
i prefer the mako over the buzz and roc! lol any shot you can do i can do better!!! .....AFTERSHOCK GO------->

I've never, ever seen an Archangel in someones bag, including mine.

My wife had one she liked until it went over a cliff and was replaced by a champ valk. Pulled one out of a creek and returned it to a guy who stated "This is my favorite disc"

I throw a lot of "unpopular" stuff:
pre-proto X-Link Soft Eco Vibram VP (rubber vomit)
proto X-Link Soft Vibram Ridge
150-class DX Goblin
pre-proto X-Link Soft Eco Vibram Summit
11x KC Pro Aviar
12x KC Pro Aviar (solid black flattop)
DX Gremlin
STAR Gremlin
ProLine Gremlin
Champ Whippet-x
150-class gummy Champion Monarch
150-class gummy ProLine Leopard
150-class gummy Champion Teebird
150-class gummy Champion Banshee
150-class R-Pro Katana
150-class R-Pro Boss
150-class gummy Champion Firebird

A vision, I don't know anyone else who has one and I just got mine in the mail today and it's keeping a spot in the bag. Also a LS Polaris, I haven't seen anyone else throw one of these either.

Polaris LS...world record for longest ace. Probably won't ever be beat. 726ft'er by Brent Bell back in 2002.

Been using a Champ Cobra lately. It doesn't fly at all like it is rated.

No, I just wish it was. That would be so funny. I figure if I ever get sponsored by Innova, I'll get a TC stamp on the polecat and have her made in champ/star. I don't even throw it but just the idea makes me laugh.

Go to discgolfvalues.com - they had Champ Polecats not too long ago. Really.

Dang....it took 15 pages for someone to mention the Storm???

Love my first run Z 150 Class!!

I don't know anyone around here that throws one, or these: Buzzz GT, Slipstream GT, X Xpress, X Comet, Z Wildcat. I'm also the only one in my area to throw the Epic and the 150 class X Surge.

Latest posts