• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

About 3/4 of my bag. I throw a Wizard and a Buzzz, but almost everything else nobody around here throws but me.

In my bag:
78 Mold
Ram
SE Rhyno
Archangel
Puma

"I am aware that this thread is rather old but I would still like to post a reply."

In my bag:
78 Mold
Ram
SE Rhyno
Archangel
Puma

"I am aware that this thread is rather old but I would still like to post a reply."

I've got the SE Rhyno in the bag too. It feels good to be special.

A few more in the bag that no one in my group has:
Fuse
DX Coyote
Halo
Nebula
xXx
Gator

Saw it posted a couple times, but I dont see anyone else around me throwing the classic roc. I have 1 friend who bought one after seeing how well I have been doing with it. Simply put, its my go to approach disc.

Esp Nebula

You're not the only man, amigo. ;)

My bag continues to be a hodge podge of Non-Innova flavors of the weeks like the Fuse and Ion, the sadly OOP Nebula, and what I find most strange of all is the lack of Eagles I see on the course besides mine. Too many Teebird mancrushes. :thmbdown: :D

Sing it John Ashcroft!

"Let the Eagle soar, like she's never soared before..."

BroD, I have to agree with you on the relative lack of Eagles, and plethora of TeeBird throwers. Everybody has at least one TeeBird in the bag (except me) and I don't see many Eagles out there at all.

I don't carry a Teebird. I do use a Force for a meathook driver, and I have never seen anyone carry one. I also carry a Crush, and I have never met anyone who carries one of those either.

Never seen anybody use a DX Wolf but me.

My first disc! Owoo-oo-oo-oo!!!

I've got a couple of odd discs in my bag - a Bomb (Ching) for long annies and a Screamer (Quest) that I'm finding useful for upwind drives.

I'm too lazy to look back thru this thread and see if I have already posted on it but I am pretty much the only one I know of in my area that throws a Discraft Elite-X X-press. BH turnover driver for me that seems a bit faster than a Leopard.