• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

Now that you mention it, I am less likely to throw my Puma seeing as I just looked and cannot find them anywhere.

I might try a Wolf since they look alike but the flight characteristics according to Innova doesnt sound the same.

wolf is much more understable than the puma, larger diameter as well if i recall correctly.

Rats!

I am going to find something that is close. Might have to look outside Innova but I just want to retire that disc to always have it.

I have a First run Puma that I don't throw. It has a strange indention in the flight plate, but other than that, it is in nearly mint condition.

I have a First run Puma that I don't throw. It has a strange indention in the flight plate, but other than that, it is in nearly mint condition.

The name of the forum is "Nobody throws it but me" not who owns rare discs.

I throw a super roc from the '07 Am's, I don't think that I've seen another one of those around...

Sorry man...we've been talking about Pumas, so it's fair game. Just letting people know that there are a few out there if anyone is looking.

Sorry man...we've been talking about Pumas, so it's fair game. Just letting people know that there are a few out there if anyone is looking.

Well, I throw it, and I dont think I can get around it when I know it is there, at least until I find a suitable replacement. Its just the rarity of it that makes me not want to throw it any more. lol

I just lost one JLS that had "Ace Run, Flying Eye" printed on the front of it with some card aces on it. I imagine a lot of people throw a JLS but didnt see anyone with one like that.

I used to throw a spider,sonic and an mrv

Half my bag is discs that nobody else around here ever throws.

Gateway warrior
Gateway speed demon
Latitude core
Latitude vision
Latitude Striker
Dicraft Flash
Discraft ringer (new so it shouldn't really count)

I have a wood blend Worlds Championship Roc...don't know how many of those are around

DX Pegasus -- use it as an overstable mid. Clean releases even when wet and easy to grip.

Nobody throws the Quest AT drivers that I have, I've got a Defender and a 100M Laser. I used to have a T-Bone which some people have, but I traded it for a Stalker.

Nobody throws a Viking around here either. In fact only 2 places around here SELL THEM and they have crappy selection...and I'm the only one buying the things.

Also I've never seen anybody around here throwing the XL which is surprising since it's the Discraft starter driver.

\/\/

Latest posts