• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

I picked out a super soft Millenium Omega putter for my roomate and a co-worker of mine got a DX roc that looks like champ plastic (it's pretty clear) and it's 110g. Never seen a disc that weight

i love my discraft flashes

My wife throws a flash.

I guess right now her obscure one is the Ching Sniper
Mine would have to be.....don't think any of my current crop are really all that kooky (not like before).

My wife throws a flash.

I guess right now her obscure one is the Ching Sniper
Mine would have to be.....don't think any of my current crop are really all that kooky (not like before).

the Ching sniper is also known as the Innova Gremlin, or now the GM (dunno the brand offhand). VeganRay throws gremlins all the time.

Used to throw a Ultralight Raging Inferno (135g) until I lost it.
Had a nice understable S-curve and lots of glide.
Tried a few others, but none of the replacememnts I found ever flew the same:(.

Last edited:
I actually use to have an Inferno, I liked that disc too, great glide. Then my little brother lost it at a well maintained course in waist high itch-weed.

The disc i dont see around here much is the Discraft Pulse, I have 2 they are my go to drivers, similar flight to a destroyer. Great disc.

Where did you lose it, because a while back I got that same disc and weight from a guy at Hollywoods DGC.

Dark Blue w/red lettering - no name/phone# on it.
Lost it on hole # 1 at Lola Valley (bordering Detroit).
But you know how lost discs can travel...

the Ching sniper is also known as the Innova Gremlin, or now the GM (dunno the brand offhand). VeganRay throws gremlins all the time.

Close:

The Sniper was just an X version of the Panther, and the original, beaded Gremlin was an X version of the Sniper. (Let's call those Gremlins "XX") More recent Gremlins (STAR & "new" DX) are the beadless "L" version of the original (XX) Gremlin, bringing them back to an X version of the Panther & quite similar to a Sniper. Most recent GMs & "new" Champion Gremlins are back to the original, beaded (XX) Gremlin & will be quite a bit more overstable than Snipers.

As far as I have seen I am the only one that throws:

Champ Viking

Champ Banshee

Titanic

JLS

Stalker

Wasp

As far as I have seen I am the only one that throws:

Champ Viking

Champ Banshee

Titanic

JLS

Stalker

Wasp

You mean seen in person? Those are what I thought to be some popular discs.

Although, lose the Titanic and get a Banger. /poke :D

I will have a Stalker, and am considering putting my DX Banshee back in my bag after I feel I have my form worked out. Its a good overstable disc to have that isnt too fast for weaker arms.

Latest posts