• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

I reread your post MrGlass and realized that you had said you DON'T laugh in their face, but rather explain to them why that is happening. My bad, I thought you were being a jerk and I felt the need to comment about it. haha
No worries I'm no jerk, I love teaching people how to throw and I do every time I am asked. I actually love teaching more than playing most days. I'm a better coach than player.

Oh my fkng god. I didn't mean to literally laugh at their faces (who would do that in a real situation?), by saying that I actually meant situation when you throw a great throw and then those guys are like: "What disc did you throw" and "Wow" and then you can just say it was that disc etc. LOL, I really didn't expect that there's still someone whining and reading my post like: "WHOA what a son of dick! Laughing at peoples faces" CMON get some sense of humor and don't always take everything so seriously.. Sorry for a rage post but ****s me up..

Hi I'm Mike and I'm an alcoholic considering a Nutsac.

How many discs can you fit behind two beer in a single Nutsac?

How hard is it to throw with a double Nutsac on your shoulder? It looks kinda bulky.

I have a tourney bag for tournaments and a 10 disc bag that's wearing out... I play lots of three disc rounds which one should I get?

Hi I'm Mike and I'm an alcoholic considering a Nutsac.

How many discs can you fit behind two beer in a single Nutsac?

How hard is it to throw with a double Nutsac on your shoulder? It looks kinda bulky.

I have a tourney bag for tournaments and a 10 disc bag that's wearing out... I play lots of three disc rounds which one should I get?
There is no room for anything extra in a nutsac.
If you want to carry some extra stuff get a Crunch box.

I have a Nutsac, it says it will carry 6 discs. Those better be low profile small diameter discs. Really it will carry 5 and that's all I really need in a round. I have a bigger bag I carry for unsure conditions or tourneys if it warrants it but 2 drivers, a fairway, a mid and a putter. What else do you need?

Stick a scorecard and a mini in the front and good to go.

The canvas is stupid durable and looks even better with wear. Would rec if your not a guy that needs 20 discs to be comfortable.

Crunch box too big but maybe when my 10 disc bag wears out, I want light and minimal maybe I can just sew on beer holders like a mexican bandit, or drink out of a water bottle.

Good to know man thanks, I'll probably stuff it with 2-3 wider mids. I really want one and got caught playing 3disc yesterday for money and the guys wanted Cali skins, being a driver short cost me some money no doubt about it.

Last edited:
Crunch box too big but maybe when my 10 disc bag wears out, I want light and minimal maybe I can just sew on beer holders like a mexican bandit, or drink out of a water bottle.

Good to know man thanks, I'll probably stuff it with 2-3 wider mids. I really want one and got caught playing 3disc yesterday for money and the guys wanted Cali skins, being a driver short cost me some money no doubt about it.

A good comfortable fit in the small nutsac is two drivers, one fairway, one mid, and a putter. Or you can just do two control/fairway drivers, two mids, and a putter. Tons of combinations but when you go beyond 5 to sneak in that sixth you better have more drivers than anything else because it's a tight fit. You won't get any beer in it and if you clip on a water bottle it can be annoying. Get a small shoulder strap cooler that holds a sixer, or a beer gun belt holster setup, or a roll behind cooler. I've actually seen someone with a small nutsac bag pulling about a case of beer behind him in a big roller cooler. It was funny.

Stuff the thing with as many discs as possible while running warm water over it, let is dry slowly with the discs in it .... stretches the 'sac out.

I do a lot of 4 disc (putter, mid, fairway, and driver) rounds with 2 beers inside, one in the drink holder, and one in my hand. Drink one before the round and you'll have a cold one waiting for you after the round.

I have the single and the wife modified the strapping for the drink holder to sit alongside the bag, not hanging on the strap. Acts like a kickstand so it doesn't tip over. Pic below.

Attachments

• nutsac.jpg
    nutsac.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 87
Damn thanks for all the advice, and the pic of the single nutsac with beverages, most awesome I see bottles might be the key instead of cans.. I could totally live with a single Nutsac over a double, sometype of drink holder would be nice but if I make that magnetic putter holder out of ducttape that could still give you 3-4 discs and a couple drinks.

SteezeOG I checked out that 8-10 disc Sniper bag you use that's a great size too, I'm torn now on which bag to get! It kinda looks tough to play with it on your shoulder, the double Nutsac looks like it would hold discs tighter.

Last edited:
Damn thanks for all the advice, and the pic of the single nutsac with beverages, most awesome I see bottles might be the key instead of cans.. I could totally live with a single Nutsac over a double, sometype of drink holder would be nice but if I make that magnetic putter holder out of ducttape that could still give you 3-4 discs and a couple drinks.

SteezeOG I checked out that 8-10 disc Sniper bag you use that's a great size too, I'm torn now on which bag to get! It kinda looks tough to play with it on your shoulder, the double Nutsac looks like it would hold discs tighter.

I think I was able to stuff 7 or 8 discs in when I got it wet to stretch it out. I can get 5 discs in with a couple beers but it gets a little tough to slide the discs in/out. Playing a 5 disc round is not a problem...how often are all your discs in the bag anyhow? The drink holder is the one Nutsac sells on their website FWIW.

BTW, I only use bottles when I know there are garbage cans on the course, if not it's cans so I can crush them and drop them back in the bag. They can some really good craft beers nowadays anyhow.

So yeah, if you want to go minimalist then the single 'sac is a great option. I can putt with it on as well. Never used the double 'sac so I can't comment on that. I have 3 bags: the 'sac for quick rounds (3-6 discs) which usually lives in the truck, an old Crunchbox for 6-10 disc rounds, and a Grip for 10+ disc rounds (new courses, all day outings with groups, rain, etc).

I got the sniper in last year's GBO player pack I probably normally wouldn't have bought the bag cause it's a little high. It really is pretty nice though I took it out today and played a muddy round with it. Held my keys and a few items, a water bottle, and seven discs plus two putters. I like the NutSac but the double nutsac is a little thick for my tastes. You won't find a more durable bag though so that's something to consider. Either bag has the same single strap across your chest. I'd probably look into making a bandolier style thing to go on the strap that can hold 3-4 cans of beer. Like they make for shotgun shells but for beer. That's a pretty sweet idea I need to get a patent.

Oh man I think I'll probably go for the single Nutsac, the girlfriend is getting me a new bag for our anniversary. My 10disc Innova bag is starting to wear out, it's a great size and lots of separate pockets but the top mesh pockets wearing out and so's drink holders, it'll go for a while if I start beefing it up a bit. I was considering that double Nutsac to fill both roles but yeah it looks bulky maybe if I stuck straps on it to make it collapse... it is cool that the divider and drink holder are sewn in. If I went that big I'd miss the extra pocket on the end opposite drink holder.

Last edited:
Oh man I think I'll probably go for the single Nutsac, the girlfriend is getting me a new bag for our anniversary. My 10disc Innova bag is starting to wear out, it's a great size and lots of separate pockets but the top mesh pockets wearing out and so's drink holders, it'll go for a while if I start beefing it up a bit. I was considering that double Nutsac to fill both roles but yeah it looks bulky maybe if I stuck straps on it to make it collapse... it is cool that the divider and drink holder are sewn in. If I went that big I'd miss the extra pocket on the end opposite drink holder.

If your anniversary is in april or later you might hint to her about the DD Soldier bag. It's going to be releasing in April with 4-5 color choices. Should hold about 15+2, two drink holders, 2 zippered storage pouches, and an option to get color matching quad straps for an extra $25. So basically $75 for the bag and quad straps. I've had a lot of bags over the years but this one is exciting for me. I've seen it in person and will definitely be getting one in April. You can find a thread here in the bags section with some more info and pics.

I've got a tourney bag and quads, that doesn't get much use... it dumps the contents if it rolls and I'm bad about zippering it shut. Another reason why the nutsac appeals with one snap, I bet a double Nutsac with an extra snap would keep it shut nicely with 5 discs, I think the trick would be putting discs in the outside so the inner pocket collapses into your body, plus the extra $20 is about the same as $13 for a drink holder from manufacturer.

The only issue I've had with my Double NutSac was the drink holder. It was sewn too tight and wouldn't accept even a Gatorade 20 oz. They took care of it immediately and sent me another one.

I like the single sac a lot more than my double. I can fit 8 discs in my single anyways so a double is just too much. my drink holder doesn't fit larger drinks either. only issue with stuffing it full is that it won't snap shut if it has too many discs.

I had my name and pdga number embroidered on it, looks sweet and is pretty much indestructible.

How easy is it to use a double Nutsac for less disc's? If you only take 5 disc's does it still sit flat to your side? It doesn't seem like many people are using the double.

How easy is it to use a double Nutsac for less disc's? If you only take 5 disc's does it still sit flat to your side? It doesn't seem like many people are using the double.

My girlfriend and I both use Doubles for our weekly casual rounds. She carries 2 putters, 2 mids, and a Driver in the front pocket with the back half stuffed with a towel, 2 waters, keys, phone, etc.

I carry 6 discs in the front half and 4 in the back to go with my towel, phone, keys.

I've played a tournament with the Sac loaded up with 16 discs. It was ridiculous, but it worked and I won.