• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

Cool guys thanks, I think I'll pull the trigger on the double Nutsac from shoptom from the marketplace forum has some. I might pop for the extra drink holder too, I really like the idea of dual purposing it 5 disc's or 10... the thing that bugs me about my champion innova bag is actually the cardboard support in the bottom. If I want stuff to stay put it's 10 disc minimum, I play a lot of 3 disc because I can carry them and throw. 5/6 disc would be so much better especially if I am playin for money.

Double post... because a Double Nutsac is on the way, $42 bucks! With the sale on them I added the drink holder (also on sale) and a birdie bag. I can't wait for it to show up!

Its a double double, with quad straps! What!!

picture.php

Saw this on Instagram.

So I got the double sac, and am glad I did. Played one round with it and really dug it! Super light to carry around and enough storage for quite a few discs, towel, keys, phone, mini AND 2 beers. And still didn't feel (heavy/bulky) as though I was carrying a fade crunch bag.

I had a fun round carrying half the amount of discs as I normally do in my Ranger Bag.

BUT, why the hell is the drink carrier sewn on sideways? I really don't get it, was their a reason behind it? Otherwise I highly recommend this bag for casual rounds or putting discs you just want to try out at the park to see if they make the real bag.

They really are fantastic bags. If I had it to do over again, I'd have just gotten the double first and been done with it. One side can collapse fine and it'll have no larger profile than a single, plus you get the extra room and the drink holder.

I can bring 10-12 discs, a drink, a snack or two and my phone and keys....that's all I want/need and what works for me!

This seems utterly pointless to me:
Its a double double, with quad straps! What!!

picture.php

Saw this on Instagram.
Isn't the point of a NutSac minimalism? If you want capacity for 20 discs, why not buy a 20 disc bag like a Innova Competition or Fade Tourney?

This seems utterly pointless to me:

Isn't the point of a NutSac minimalism? If you want capacity for 20 discs, why not buy a 20 disc bag like a Innova Competition or Fade Tourney?

Bro, he's playing barefoot. He's for suers high… No need to try and make sense of the double double with quads homie! :p

I've had my double for a couple weeks.
2 buzzes, roc3, 2putters in the front pocket. nalgene bottle and towel in the back. When it starts getting hot I'll throw another nalgene in it.

Love it so far.

Really enjoying my used Nutsac I got from a member here. :hfive:

Also enjoying my double Nutsac I bought new.

I agree. However, I am completely satisfied with my DD Ranger backpack (today I used the backpack and had 16 discs, gatorade, speaker, towels, 4 tangerines a banana and a twinkie, scorecards, mini, cash, baseball, sunscreen and a pencil) but have been using the Sac lately and really enjoy the minimalism. Easy on easy off, light weight, plenty of storage.

Im really feeling my NutSac!

Just wanted to post about my double nutsac, it's absolutely awesome! I am so impressed by how much you can stuff in it. Most of the time I just play with 5 or 6 discs, but it's great to have the option to unfold the other pocket.

As a newer player, I bought the double as my first and only bag so far. I couldn't be happier with my choice. I echo all of the positive sentiments here...comfortable, lightweight, utilitarian, and durable.

I've played a few rounds with the 'sac, and I don't regret getting the single at all. I have 5 discs in it, keys in the front pocket. I don't have to take it off to throw, which makes the rounds much more enjoyable. I still use my large bag for longer rounds.

I saw today that they did a slight re-design with a larger front pocket. That might be nice, but not really necessary.

I picked up one of the new ones and the front pocket can hold 2 big bead putters or 3 drivers. Mids are kinda a tight squeeze in the front. 6-7 discs in the main pocket like the old sac.

I bought the older double with small front pocket, but possibly would have opted for the single with bigger front pocket. Either way I enjoy my bag and I think this was a logical move. Of course it came out right after I bought one… haha :p

I got a new red double. Given that I already had a single and a double, I was hesitant to buy another one...seemed silly and redundant. The size improvements for the drink holster and front pocket, however, have made it into the bag I always wanted it to be.

Latest posts