• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Off-hand aces

jeffmonty

* Ace Member *
First of all, I don't have one. But a few guys I know will throw off the tee box with their off-hand, in certain situations. A buddy of mine blew a tendon in his right elbow, so he learned to throw with his left. He never aced throwing lefty, but it got me thinking that I bet someone has.

Have you? What was the distance?

My buddy injured his hand, was throwing off-hand for a month or two and ALMOST had one. He chained out on hole #4 at CSUMB Cypress.

yup, I got a few aces with my right hand but none since my injury and now I got 3 with my left. It can be done.

I'd probably do just as well if I drop kicked the disc at the basket.

Nikko L and Dave F both have wicked off-hands. There are multiple vids with them skipping by chains. Guaranteed somebody on this forum has LH/RH aces

When I hurt my elbow a few years ago I was forced to play lefty for about 3 months. After only a few rounds(less than 5) I got an ace on a downhill 277 ft hole at Lenora Park.

Learning to drive came pretty quickly and easily, however I never was able to get putting down. I was still missing 5-10 footers after several months.

Ed Dopplemayr (one of my buddies, and one of the farthest throwing golfers in the NW) has an ace with his left hand... It was about 200 ft downhill shot, he threw a putter with his left, and aced

Latest posts