• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

I do believe so, we were just waiting on Huk to receive, and now post pictures.

Looking at his last post, it looks like Huk has already received, he just hasn't posted any pics or details yet... not that I am impatient or anything...

I do believe so, we were just waiting on Huk to receive, and now post pictures.

Huck has received. I got a message from him saying he had gotten it. I still need to post pics of my 2nd one, but my internet has been off for a while. I'll see if I can get it done today before I have to go to work.

sorry for the delay i've been out of town all weekend...

i know my SS's name but not his DGCR handle, either thanks for the sweet package. imagine my joy when i found a box from Humboldt county CA! :D

love the stamps, shirt, TL, and rocs. i've never thrown a ghost before so it'll be fun to see how it does up against my stable of rocs. also the stamp on the kc roc is far out. every time i look at it i see something different.

anyway thanks again. i can't wait to do this again next year.

in the box:
legacy ghost
* TL
KC roc
dx roc
(2) dx avair
pocket disc
Humbolt's Best jerky (i'm sure it's great but i don't think beef jerkey is Humboldt's best.)
bigfoot dryfit teeshirt
innova stickers
sour patch candy

I know I'm spoiling the secret part of SS with this, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. That puts a smile on my face. :D

The Roc you are talking about was from our Bigfoot tourney up here in Humboldt. Each side of it represents one of the two courses that we played it on this year, The Redwood Curtain, and Fieldbrook. One of the Aviars was from the All Hallows Heave tourney that we throw in October at a course called Ammon Ranch. Ask Fieldberg about it sometime, if you want the low down on it.

I would really like to join in on this. But I don't think I meet any of the qualifications haha. Became a deluxe member today, wish I knew about this. Would've went premium to at least meet one criteria..

Latest posts