• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

Santa!!!!!

Wow......my Santa this year really...really...over did it....

I cannot say thank you enough :D :D:D
This package rivals any gift I have ever received and I can't wait to try these bad boys out!!!

The Discs
-Proton Volt: only have thrown a beat up one that had a lot of turn, this gem looks like a really beauty
-Star Destroyer: lighter clone to the one I bag! Perfect backup.
-Elite X Comet: never thrown an X Comet. Huge roc fan and these have ALWAYS had my interest.
-Vibram VP: beefy driving putter that I'm stoked to chuck!

SWAG!
-2 pair hot hands! Badly needed here I'm MO
- Silver Sharpies
-Innova Mini
-Trail bars
-2 packs of local jerky: I love jerky so these will be tested and enjoyed thoroughly. I'm eating the spicy Cajun now :)
-bag o' mints
-need help on these two chopstick things: neat wooden things...not sure what though
-chili seasoning: I'm a sucker for a slow cooked chili and this'll to right in the crock this weekend
-MVP Orbit Vinyl! I have their old vinyl on my car now so this is a perfect match
-FORGOT: Keychain ball weight thing. Not sure what this is used for but I'm assuming I can chuck it at discs in trees! Lol.
BEER
-Rivertown Winter Ale
-Moerlein Fifth & Vine Oktoberfest
Haven't had either but I'm a fan of both styles so these should be great!!

Again, I cannot say thank you enough to my Santa. Know that your gift will be appreciated forever and that these discs will be put right into my bag to fly!
THANK YOU DGCR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

This package rivals any gift I have ever received and I can't wait to try these bad boys out!!!

SWAG!

-2 packs of local jerky: I love jerky so these will be tested and enjoyed thoroughly. I'm eating the spicy Cajun now :)
-need help on these two chopstick things: neat wooden things...not sure what though
-chili seasoning: I'm a sucker for a slow cooked chili and this'll to right in the crock this weekend
-FORGOT: Keychain ball weight thing. Not sure what this is used for but I'm assuming I can chuck it at discs in trees! Lol.
BEER
-Rivertown Winter Ale

Again, I cannot say thank you enough to my Santa. Know that your gift will be appreciated forever and that these discs will be put right into my bag to fly!
THANK YOU DGCR

Most welcome dude! Some of my favorites from here in Cincy to you. Since I forgot to put my note in the box...

The local jerky is some stuff my wife and I buy in bulk about once a year. It was named as Food Network's #1 jerky a few years back. Joe used to own a butcher shop here in N. Ky but so many people requested his jerky that he decided to close shop and just make jerky.

The chopstick things are natural hemp wicks on a bamboo poker. If you're a smoker of um... tobacco you can use them to light your pipe/cigar without any butane flavor coming through. If you don't smoke they work well for lighting candles. Just something I make for friends that smoke.

The chili seasoning makes great cincy style chili, I much prefer making my own over Gold Star or Skyline and that's the spice mix we use. 2 lbs (I know that's more than the pack says to use.) of fairly lean quality ground beef, a couple hours, and your house will smell awesome.

The key-chain is just a cool knot I learned and it makes a cool paracord self defense key chain. There's a 3/4" steel ball bearing in the middle the knot.

Enjoy the beers! A couple local breweries I enjoy, haven't tried that particular Rivertown yet but I'll be breaking those out for Xmas.

I threw two of the discs from my pack straight into the bag. The very first throw with the 155 Champy Tbird I got, I flat out parked on hole 3 at Banklick/Lincoln Ridge. Used it with good success the rest of the day and I'm sure it's earned a permanent spot in the bag.

Most welcome dude! Some of my favorites from here in Cincy to you. Since I forgot to put my note in the box...

The local jerky is some stuff my wife and I buy in bulk about once a year. It was named as Food Network's #1 jerky a few years back. Joe used to own a butcher shop here in N. Ky but so many people requested his jerky that he decided to close shop and just make jerky.

The chopstick things are natural hemp wicks on a bamboo poker. If you're a smoker of um... tobacco you can use them to light your pipe/cigar without any butane flavor coming through. If you don't smoke they work well for lighting candles. Just something I make for friends that smoke.

The chili seasoning makes great cincy style chili, I much prefer making my own over Gold Star or Skyline and that's the spice mix we use. 2 lbs (I know that's more than the pack says to use.) of fairly lean quality ground beef, a couple hours, and your house will smell awesome.

The key-chain is just a cool knot I learned and it makes a cool paracord self defense key chain. There's a 3/4" steel ball bearing in the middle the knot.

Enjoy the beers! A couple local breweries I enjoy, haven't tried that particular Rivertown yet but I'll be breaking those out for Xmas.

Incredible.
I can't thank you enough...
I also can't stop fondling the VP lol. Could very well be my fav disc of the group:D

The jerky was amazing. The Cajun was my fav for sure. Some heat but great flavor. The hot was delicious just a tick spicy for a go to jerky for me.

The key chain is really cool. I dig it.

Muchos Gracias my friend. I am forever grateful.

Last edited:
Incredible.
I can't thank you enough...
I also can't stop fondling the VP lol. Could very well be my fav disc of the group:D

The jerky was amazing. The Cajun was my fav for sure. Some heat but great flavor. The hot was delicious just a tick spicy for a go to jerky for me.

The key chain is really cool. I dig it.

Muchos Gracias my friend. I am forever grateful.

The VP and Comet I threw very, very little. I loved the colors on that VP (That pink and gray swirl is pretty sweet) but the disc wasn't pushing anything out of the bag so I figured I'd just pass it along.

Glad you like everythign, it truly is more fun to give than receive!

I threw two of the discs from my pack straight into the bag. The very first throw with the 155 Champy Tbird I got, I flat out parked on hole 3 at Banklick/Lincoln Ridge. Used it with good success the rest of the day and I'm sure it's earned a permanent spot in the bag.

Merry X-Mas!!!!

Wonder if my second guy got his package yet... It's gotta be close!:thmbup:

santa-116.gif
Just popping in to wish an early "Happy Holidays" to everyone who participated! :hfive:

Aeo7gZHFKQ5_HotG40-kWGBp9R1wlF4_hcYp74PE0ek=w276-h207-p-no

Thanks Santa!
Discs
Blue on top left... Eagle I think that feels like CE!!! :D
Star RR
MVP Resistor(never tried MVP)
Champ Tbird
$$ seasoned DX Eagle
2 minis

Swag
Roc Tshirt
3 beef jerky sticks
sweet knife
Sharpie Pen and a pencil
Legacy bracelet
and a thoughtful note

I just wanted to say thanks and Happy Holidays!
Whoever you are i have family in O'Fallon. We should hook up for a round next time i come out.

Aeo7gZHFKQ5_HotG40-kWGBp9R1wlF4_hcYp74PE0ek=w276-h207-p-no

Thanks Santa!
Discs
Blue on top left... Eagle I think that feels like CE!!! :D
Star RR
MVP Resistor(never tried MVP)
Champ Tbird
$$ seasoned DX Eagle
2 minis

Swag
Roc Tshirt
3 beef jerky sticks
sweet knife
Sharpie Pen and a pencil
Legacy bracelet
and a thoughtful note

I just wanted to say thanks and Happy Holidays!
Whoever you are i have family in O'Fallon. We should hook up for a round next time i come out.

I don't know your Santa......but the top left is an old gummy Evo Apache. Some of the best plastic around :D

And you should meet up with me..er..your Santa when you're in town next time :thmbup:

a box has been dropped on my porch!

picture.php

Awesome job from my Santa!

Discs-
2 Super Color Buzzzs
Candy Pro Firebird (very excited to throw this!)
Champ Boss
the Nati Mini

Swag-
Axe Cop book
hand warmers
ript revenge
birdie beads
2 zipper pulls
spinners window decal
mini flashlight keychain
extendable pen keychain
plenty of treats!

Thank you so much, i really love it!

I don't know your Santa......but the top left is an old gummy Evo Apache. Some of the best plastic around :D

And you should meet up with me..er..your Santa when you're in town next time :thmbup:

I haven't thrown much Gateway, but looking forward to this one. This evo plastic feels alot like CE. Thanks again! I spread the cheer and shared some jerky with my pooch. Tasty! Thanks again Santa and Merry Discmas to all.

Thanks Santa!

Gl stilletto
Proto roc3
Glow fb
2 stickers
1 mini
Coozie
Disc pilot sweatshirt
And the best shirt ever! Love this!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 59

The Discs
-Proton Volt: only have thrown a beat up one that had a lot of turn, this gem looks like a really beauty
-Star Destroyer: lighter clone to the one I bag! Perfect backup.
-Elite X Comet: never thrown an X Comet. Huge roc fan and these have ALWAYS had my interest.
-Vibram VP: beefy driving putter that I'm stoked to chuck!

SWAG!
-2 pair hot hands! Badly needed here I'm MO
- Silver Sharpies
-Innova Mini
-Trail bars
-bag o' mints
-MVP Orbit Vinyl! I have their old vinyl on my car now so this is a perfect match
BEER
-Rivertown Winter Ale

THANK YOU DGCR

You got a few great tastes of one of the best foodie cities in the country, my friend.

I got my package today, I haven't opened it yet, I will likely post tomorrow as we are doing family stuffs :D

Latest posts