• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

Drawn and quartered maybe? Lol

Nevermind that I suggested a good ole fashion "Tar and Feathering," but this just sounds archaic and unusual ;). Though I like the idea of emptying their bag... another option would be breaking their dominant elbow and forcing them to throw with their offhand WAHAHAHAHA!

thank you jtreadwell for the sweet SS package. i can't wait to throw the F2 and this is my first 2x roc3. i have a 1x that has pretty close the same shape so it'll be cool to see how the two compare.

also there has got to be a story about the giraffe. please share. :)

merry christmas everyone!

in the pic:
2x roc3
F2
TL
* avair
DGA titanic
dx roc
2x odwalla bars (never tried these before!)
m&m filled candy cane

Quietly waiting for my SS. Grinding my teeth on sandpaper and nails until then.

5200927845_3d58d33c13.jpg

Quite a few of you will be receiving yours today.

I also recorded a song with your lil amp last night Bennett, used an acoustic though. Was fun. :)

thank you jtreadwell for the sweet SS package. i can't wait to throw the F2 and this is my first 2x roc3. i have a 1x that has pretty close the same shape so it'll be cool to see how the two compare.

also there has got to be a story about the giraffe. please share. :)

merry christmas everyone!

in the pic:
2x roc3
F2
TL
* avair
DGA titanic
dx roc
2x odwalla bars (never tried these before!)
m&m filled candy cane

Glad you like it! The giraffe (and another plastic animal that went out with my other package) were left at my house after a party. I never figured out where they came from aside from that they appeared during that party and nobody ever claimed them, which makes me think it was some kind of strange joke. They spent some time being incorporated into drinking games, mostly by being in the way on my ping pong table, but I felt it was time to pass the party animals on :D Those odwalla bars are great for snacks on the course BTW. I usually bring one for the 9th hole and I'll be set for the round. Merry Christmas!

Waiting to see my gift arrive today some time. Completely forgot to put a note in it as I had planned, next time.

Latest posts