• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to rave on the d-line P2s. Just picked up a couple and the plastic feels great! However, I noticed something odd with them. When I putt with them, they are quite straight, not near as much fade as my P- or S-lines. However, when I drive with them, they are as overstable as my others. Any idea as to why this is? Seems to be conflicting results. Weird.

With D-line, that overstability will go away pretty quickly with use. They'll also soften up a bit. I avoid driving with them because I like a consistent feel for putting.

Any plans on purposely making a run of flat top FD3s? I love my FD3s but I've never seen a flat one. Is there already a board flat run I don't know about? I prefer flat discs when I throw forehand. Flat top Firebirds sell well, I bet flat FD3s would too. If not I guess I'll just get a PDx. I've seen quite a few flat ones. Any plans of making D-Line MD3s or D-Line MD4s? I really wish I could cycle either MD3s or MD4s in baseline plastic, like I used to do with Rocs. I'm excited for the P-Line MD4s. I just prefer D-Line for those rounds in the rain/snow. If I can't get any D-Line mids, how about a new run of S-Line MDs....:)

IIRC Doombird 1 was pretty flat. I have a glow c-line that is reasonably flat that I don't throw a ton or really bag because it's dumb overstable.

This is a glow C line if it's flat enough for your taste
WjAp5ki.jpg

Any plans on purposely making a run of flat top FD3s? I love my FD3s but I've never seen a flat one. Is there already a board flat run I don't know about? I prefer flat discs when I throw forehand. Flat top Firebirds sell well, I bet flat FD3s would too. If not I guess I'll just get a PDx. I've seen quite a few flat ones. Any plans of making D-Line MD3s or D-Line MD4s? I really wish I could cycle either MD3s or MD4s in baseline plastic, like I used to do with Rocs. I'm excited for the P-Line MD4s. I just prefer D-Line for those rounds in the rain/snow. If I can't get any D-Line mids, how about a new run of S-Line MDs....:)

Pre-Doombird 1st run Lizotte Swirly SFD3 were board flat but run a bit pricey nowadays.

The Stiff P-MD3 is where it's at for cycling. Start off pleaslingly OS like a good MD3 and cycle just like old rocs. I have a few stacks of em for sale ;)

Yes please S-MD and S-MD4!!

Do we expect to see some of the CD series in lower weights at some point? Plenty of 175s around, but I like my drivers in the mid-160s. I've been using a beefy Sidewinder instead of a CD2 and a Beast instead of a CD3, but I really prefer the feel of the CDs' rims in my hand.

Do we expect to see some of the CD series in lower weights at some point? Plenty of 175s around, but I like my drivers in the mid-160s. I've been using a beefy Sidewinder instead of a CD2 and a Beast instead of a CD3, but I really prefer the feel of the CDs' rims in my hand.
Just need to look around a little bit more, there's 8 S-line CD2s on discgolfcenter from 160-166g right now, infinite discs has a ton in that range, less pickings on CDs and CD3s though.

When could we see some restock in Finland? Especially s-line discs are impossible to find in molds like TD, CD3 and TDx in lower weight classes and orange color :(

Marshall Street put up a decent number of x-out d-line P3's today. Not sure if you're waiting on actual stock stamped ones or whatever.

I was on it immediately. Bought 6 max or close the max. Worried about x-outs with out seeing them in person so I was cautious. Should know today if they are in good shape. Will get more if so.

For 11 speed lovers.

I do not know why the DD is not more popular. It is like a Teerex. Rips right through headwinds. And the CD is like a Wraith but better and throws with a very predictable S curve kind of like an old DX Eagle after beat and starts out very stable. Great for cycling.

The CD/DD is a great combo. Like a Leopard/Teebrid or Patriot/Rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts