• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to look around a little bit more, there's 8 S-line CD2s on discgolfcenter from 160-166g right now, infinite discs has a ton in that range, less pickings on CDs and CD3s though.

You're right. I picked up three of those suckers. I am however still on the hunt for CDs and CD3s.

My dreams are coming true!.. So far have 2 sets of quadruplet new run D-P3's. 2 more sets on the way. Hope to see some interesting colors (if they were produced) so might hold off and wait for more to come out. I've been jumping quick on whats been emerging. So far have light purple, blue and red on the way.

Huge props to Chris and the folks at the DM store. I ordered a limited run disc and after shipping my order they refunded the purchase price because the disc in question had a minor ink smudge. It was the last one in the warehouse so they couldn't send me another one, thus the reason they sent the disc but didn't charge me.

Top Notch customer service. I can't wait to put this disc in the bag, it's never coming out now.

OoOOo how did they come out? Domey/Flat? Have you had a chance to throw them yet?

They are on the domey side. Not pop top c line domey, but much domier than the 2nd runs, which are flat as all get out. The limited throws I have were thrown next to my 2nd runs. They seem to have more glide and have more turn. They are truly the longest dd's I've thrown. The swirls are also top notch on most of them too.

If you run another batch of driver pro p-line PDs with the small swirls in them I'll buy 10 (at least). I will also start making youtube videos and rejoin all the social media to tell everyone how everyone NEEDS this disc in their bag. I know they don't "fly like a PD". That's why they are awesome (no disrespect to the PD, the most thrown driver in my bag). Right out of the box it feels like a PD but hyzer flips to dead straight, finishes straight with that beautiful forward fade. Best uphill/downhill tunnel shot disc ever.

I've only got one backup, I don't live in FL but I understand the urge to jump into a pond full of gators to get that one disc!

Any rumors or hints as to what we can expect for next year? Don't need specifics. Maybe just let us know if a a new distance driver or fairway is coming out.

Soo, I am more and more liking DM. and now I must ask, what exactly is this "anhyzer top" and is it something all of your molds utilize?

Not on all of them. But a lot, especially the earlier molds. It has a noticeable little downward bump going towards the top from the wing edge. Never really understood where the name came from or who made it up. On some bottom pieces it makes the disc less stable and on some more stable.

What is the bottom mold piece on the PDX? Top is clearly the anhyzer, bottom is maybe an Orc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts