• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a towel get posted on FB, will you be releasing those soon? Or was that a DIY project? :)

ps. The Discmania Store pages have the same AJ quote

It's by far the most overstable version of all the plastics available in the P2. A great putter that can various weather conditions and all the torque that a player can litterally throw at it. The P2 is a putter that so versitile that if you only had one disc to use it could be the only disc that you could ever need

for X-line, S-line and C-line. Umbrella quotes are ok to describe a mold, but this quote is focusing specifically on the plastic, so it should really only be used with one plastic type. I think it was supposed to describe C-line P2s, right?

thats what i thought, so might want to delete that on the other plastics and replace with more general characterization of the P2 that doesnt hinge on the plastic type itself.

wow! thanks for all the posts guys!

please consider a flat/sunken top on the p2/p3!!

at that rate....

flat tops on mids and putters is key! many molds (era/blend/tooling) are sought after for these qualities!

if you could capitalize on consistently flat molds you will be ahead of the curve.

Well, These are up on the Discmania Store. We have just released the Flat and Concave top X-LINE P2s.

p1x is a good start.

p2x

p3x

could follow suit with a beads and sunken/flat tops!!

We will most definitely consider that for the future. Right now let's just stick to the P1x. We love this thing, it has exceeded expectations of most who have tried it... especially for putting.

Flat MD3s in XT? Say it's so!

Most certainly a possibility. It's X-LINE by the way :)

It's been awhile, so I'll ask for P-FDs again.

Hey, we hear you :) it could happen... anything is possible.

I just saw c line p2s at the discmania store

Yes, first runs now available. They are beefy. We had Finnish Champion Pasi Koivu throw them today. He was quite impressed by them and said there was even a chance that it would kick his Champion Rhyno out of his bag.

wrong forum, deleted.

Feel free to ask any questions for us :)

Go get 'em! Puddle and flat top varieties both available.

Yes, get them indeed!

Will discmania do an overmold in the future?

I guess we always say never say never. What kind of overmold are you thinking?

X-line p2 not the same as p2x.

p2x will have a bead.

These X-LINE P2s are still pretty beefy! similar to the P-LINE flight but more grip.

Please no

Hey, everyone has different likes :) ...we are curious to hear all opinions.

I saw a towel get posted on FB, will you be releasing those soon? Or was that a DIY project?

those are Discmania Towels. We are working on getting them available on the Discmania Store ASAP.

Those towels were handed out in the players pack at European Open 2013. Got one!

We think they are pretty good. What do you think of them? How are they holding up after a couple years?

ps. The Discmania Store pages have the same AJ quote

for X-line, S-line and C-line. Umbrella quotes are ok to describe a mold, but this quote is focusing specifically on the plastic, so it should really only be used with one plastic type. I think it was supposed to describe C-line P2s, right?

Thanks for pointing out our error. This description was originally intended for the S-LINE P2. (C-LINE is a new produciton)

that is specifically for the C-line p2.

S-LINE. but the P2 is most certainly the most overstable.

thats what i thought, so might want to delete that on the other plastics and replace with more general characterization of the P2 that doesnt hinge on the plastic type itself.

Thanks for pointing our error out. I think we have fixed the problem now :)

Awesome!!

Cheers!

Hey guys, we really enjoy answering these questions for you. We try to answer everything the best we can. Please feel free to ask any question you may have.

Best Regards,
Ryan Rintala

a towel is a towel :D (unless it is a pouch LOL)

that Pasi Koivu quote sure is promising. luckily there is still about 4months of offseason left so lots of new stuff to try out come springtime!

Could someone explain Jussi Meresmaa's quote that the vRoc is the "new 2001 CE Roc"? They might be both San Marino molds but Innova hasn't worked with the CE plastic in 15 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts