• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MD....

Oh my god, The C-line MD is amazing. One of the most underrated discs ive thrown. For perspective i play am1 golf. 450 accurate distance. Playing a shorter course this weekend, the MD helped me shoot a 986 and 976 rounds of golf! very very straight disc with 0 fade and some tiny turn. Great job Discmania.

When will we see some max weight D-line p2? I swear it's the hardest to find disc out there. Lots of my buddies locally looking for them as well.

i seen them say they are looking to make some in 1-2 weeks. beside any new molds/plastic requests this must be the most common thing they get asked for. seen it like 20 times in different contexts

Is there a specific reason(s) why a molds first debut in S-line seems to be swirly s-line lately? Recent culprits include CD2, MD3, DDx, PDX at least...

Probably sold like crazy so they'll stick to it. I'm a fan of SLine but not swirly - for throwers - but I don't think these are meant to be throwers anyway.

Will you hopefully be getting more shield patches in stock in the future? I have my Octothorpe on order, and really want to swag up my new bag with a sweet Discmania patch when it arrives next month!

So who's throwing the MD3? Which versions and for what shots? Have you found any runs/versions that are "new KC Roc" overstable?

So who's throwing the MD3? Which versions and for what shots? Have you found any runs/versions that are "new KC Roc" overstable?

Currently throwing Glo C-Lines and P-Lines. Most of the Glos I've acquired have been of a Roc3 stability. I have a flat top that I just picked up from Supreme Flight that's very overstable. I also have a Glo that oldly came super flippy out of the box. I started throwing the P-Lines to fill the understable mid spot. You have to beat 'em in but I have a couple that are beat to glory soaring like a beat KCpro Roc.

Status
Not open for further replies.