• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting on Eagle's new vlog he mentions the PD3. It looks like it's super inconsistent though unless some were stamped incorrectly. Some looked like drivers while others were blunter and looked like mids or putters.

I don't know if they are the same ones, but I saw a guy took some metal flake Max's and did a custom foil stamp for him that said PD3 with the max flight numbers. I think it was a little inside joke they had.

I don't know if they are the same ones, but I saw a guy took some metal flake Max's and did a custom foil stamp for him that said PD3 with the max flight numbers. I think it was a little inside joke they had.

If I was guessing, the driver is the pd3(like a discmania monster) and the blunt mid looking one is a md4(discmania gator). He kind of alluded to it, even if was some heavy sarcasm. They just stamped both pd3. wild guess.

If I was guessing, the driver is the pd3(like a discmania monster) and the blunt mid looking one is a md4(discmania gator). He kind of alluded to it, even if was some heavy sarcasm. They just stamped both pd3. wild guess.

My guess is that it actually is a Gator and MF Max, I don't think the guy that did the foil stamps (Not a DM insider) has access to those unreleased molds

My guess is that it actually is a Gator and MF Max, I don't think the guy that did the foil stamps (Not a DM insider) has access to those unreleased molds

ohhhhh.. gotcha, I was under assumption box was from discmania. Yeah, you're probably right

Can you speak as to the flight, or is that undisclosed? Any info on release date?

Not sure on the release date, but I'd put the flight somewhere between a Verdict and Drone. It does not want to turn at all, and gets left pretty hard but doesn't quite dump like most mids that are this overstable. Powers down well and is impressively good at holding a smooth hyzer. Definitely beefier than the disc profile might lead you to believe.

I can see myself using this quite a bit in the future, but I've only tossed it maybe a couple dozen times. Time will tell how useful it ends up being, but so far so good!

P-Line PDs seem to out of stock on the Discmania store and most online retailers. Any update on when they might be back in stock?

I just hoped that I would've been selected for Media Partner team this year lol...

I hear ya :) Sorry. I will do my very best to get a review out as soon as we have it. I also pass everything along in form of raffles etc. so watch my social media (everything that does not make the bag, that is :D of the tester discs I think none have made it so far except the CD3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts