• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

:confused:

I don't think the cardboard is bulging too much...

It was definitely over capacity when I sent it and they didn't say a word about it just shipped it! But I am always in there sending something so its kinda like small town post office...

Welp, we upgraded to the Large box! They said it was way to stuffed and it was going to run me $21 something.. so the guy at the postoffice helped me get everything into a large flat rate box. $15 something with confirmation. Guy was really cool about it, went way above and beyond what he needed to do, my guess was it was because it was a slow day or he was curious as to what kind of discs I was shipping. Not sure but it is on the way! Again, sorry for the couple of day delay, I just hope the run of bs is behind me. :)

looks like we went to a bigger box. Disc pass 2 2011 has gone to another level. The box should be somewhere in transit. Lets keep it going. Bump for new names

change out a couple of those putters for a Zephyr or Condor and we could go back to the medium rate box. I was going to do that but the PO guy was just too helpful. :)

bigger is better. If the people on the lsit feel that the overall cost to ship is to much we can take some stuff out to fit it in a smaller flat rate box but i am ok with the larger box

Todd, pay attention to how it was packed! He did some sliding and stuff... was pretty cool but I could see where it would be a pain in the ass if you don't pay attention

Looks like I have a long wait.

It's worth it, I've had both boxes and don't mind the long wait by getting put at the end. I figure between the awesome boxes and Secret Santa boxes, not to mention buying and selling off of the marketplace we are all doing our part to keep the USPS in service.

Todd, pay attention to how it was packed! He did some sliding and stuff... was pretty cool but I could see where it would be a pain in the ass if you don't pay attention

I will do! Thanks for the heads up...now I know not to let the 12 year old open it up... I am thinking it will get here no later than Tuesday and pics will definately be posted :popcorn:

It's worth it, I've had both boxes and don't mind the long wait by getting put at the end. I figure between the awesome boxes and Secret Santa boxes, not to mention buying and selling off of the marketplace we are all doing our part to keep the USPS in service.

They sure need it!

Shamelessly padding post count...

I sent a disc out the same day I sent the box, the disc got where it was going today. I know you live "up north" so you might have to wait until monday. :\

everyone in line before me should send it over night that way I receive it quicker. Then we can go back to priority when I get it.

Well Guess What.... it was at my door when I got home from working on my other home! Here are some quick pics

The Swag
picture.php

The Discs
picture.php

Very Nice! Not much time for me to type it all out now, as I need a shower and motivation for the Haunted House like NOW!

everyone in line before me should send it over night that way I receive it quicker. Then we can go back to priority when I get it.
paying for the difference?
Well Guess What.... it was at my door when I got home from working on my other home! Here are some quick pics

The Swag
picture.php

The Discs
picture.php

Very Nice! Not much time for me to type it all out now, as I need a shower and motivation for the Haunted House like NOW!
none of my discs made it, but almost all of my swag has:confused:

Latest posts