• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Official: Z NUKE testing

I wish I had a facebook....people on there are FAIL.
Duston McEvoy
Is this just made with z plastic? and is it gonna have the wide rim still?

No...its going to be a different disc dudeeee. Asshat.

I just read this post on FB. BRING IT OUT NOW!!!!! It's a 1.6 Elite Z and is for sale on Ebay right now for about $31 after shipping. :clap:

Is this a "+" Nuke that is already out with a bead, or a regluar Nuke without the bead in Z plastic?

Why not wait til they are in production? That way when you like it, you can use it for PDGA events?

Why not wait til they are in production? That way when you like it, you can use it for PDGA events?

Clap. Clap. Clap.

OR why pay for it at all? Wait till some hot shot walks into a store trying to buy himself distance, and throws it into a lake thinking he can clear it with his magical new toy? Then just dig it out of the lake and hope he doesn't have a number on it- or else you will have to deal with the thread I made a while back about that!

By the way- I don't get why people want to be THE first to own a Z plastic Nuke- You're only going to be the first ones to lose it, or the first ones to realize you still have OAT issues to begin with. Being the first in this case jsut shows that you're the ones that want to pay twice as much for a disc as you would if you just waited a few months.

That doesn't look like any Z plastic I've ever seen.

There was already a thread where you could go and buy one of these already. As much as I love Discraft, this is old news.

There was already a thread where you could go and buy one of these already. As much as I love Discraft, this is old news.

Nope!

Different disc! This basically proves my point that the Nuke "+" was not the best choice of name for the Worlds FR..........nobody knows the difference when looking at the name.

That's just because people can't read. Nuke +, and Nuke. Hrmm, one has a +. "ponders why" OH wait, most people are too stupid to notice.

That's just because people can't read. Nuke +, and Nuke. Hrmm, one has a +. "ponders why" OH wait, most people are too stupid to notice.

Maybe they would be more likely to underrstand if it was a Nuke-X???

Just seems confusing since Inoova uses the "+" and it is for a totally different reason........meaning those who throw Innova might think the Nuke "+" has a different inner rim and those who use Discraft may in the future think a Roc "+" is a more stable Roc.

I tend to agree there could be some confusion, as I don't see why they didn't go with a X or something too. But, to say no one could see the difference is their own damn fault and terrible marketing that continues with DG all over the world every day.

Z NUKE to deploy at Am Worlds

It's official: NUKE is coming in Z plastic! This is not the NUKE + prototype, but the NUKE you throw and love for max D. Initial release will be at Am Worlds (player pack, woo hoo!), worldwide release info coming soon.

Z NUKE is legal immediately

Am Worlds players: your Z NUKE will be tournament legal from the moment you lay your lucky hands on it! Grab it and go, yo.

ph_10awznuke.jpg