• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] One guys quest for the right stable/overstable mid and his findings.

I have thrown the GM before, and I think I didn't add it to the list because I didn't love the small diameter midrange. It is a great disc, I used to bag the innova one years ago.

I know this is going to sound like a silly question but does the verdict have a bead? Can't seem to find if it does on the world wide web.

Yes, but kinda not really. Its shaped more like a Buzzz or Shark, and feels more like one of them but it does have a little bead.

20150406_113748_zps95sxw0ee.jpg

thanks a bunch. there was a video on the dd website but i couldn't tell if it was a bead or not. would you say its a "bead" kind of like the shield has?

Thanks for posting this. Really great thread. I thought I'd dig it back up to see if I could get a little more insight.

Questions on the Shark3's. Which plastic(s) were you throwing? Do you happen to know if Metal Flake Champs and Glow Champs fly any different than production Jolly Launchers? Thanks ahead of time.

I filled this slot years ago with the Nebula. I'd recommend it if it wasn't OOP. The verdict sounds like the trilogy version anyway.

Flat c-md2 was good too. Kaxes are cool but they're fast enough to overlap with the FDs I'm pretty sure, they're more slow driver than mid imo.

I had one metalflake and one jolly. The jolly was straighter, but was also purchased used where the metalflake was new. I still have two metal flakes but no JL or I would compare PLH for you. The metal flake was a touch flatter than my JL.

BroD I remember liking the nebula but its been too long to compare. That was back in my cycling wasp days so it didnt have a chance.