• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Opinions wanted:

Putter & Fairway Driver. Referring to the 'flavor of the week', I would also mention that if its a stamp you really like do you want it on a disc that people possibly won't throw?

Rocs are a dime a dozen, as are Avairs. I see them everywhere and wouldn't want another. I'd much prefer a TeeBird (I just lost mine in a pond, and I think people are more likely to lose drivers than midranges). Leopard 3 is also a good call or Thunderbird or TeeBird 3. Leopard and TeeBird would balance each other out in terms of stable/understable.

Appreciate all of the insight. Most of the suggestions are along the lines of what I was thinking.

the bigger question here, if you have a surplus of them, when can we expect a FS thread :D

We just picked discs for our tourney and went through DD, although the idea behind the disc choices can still work. We went with a mix of some of the more popular trilogy discs and some brand new ones. They get two discs each in their pack, so we actually picked 10 different molds, 5 molds in two different plastics. They get to choose 1 from each of the two plastics. Maybe that was too many molds, but it gives them a lot of choices. We got it all setup online with dg scene for the registration, so they pick what they want when they register. Stick their discs and other players pack stuff in a zip lock bag, and bang, you're done. They don't get to pick colors, but it makes registration easier.

I've done a fundraising tourney with Innova for the last 4 or 5 years.
If you talk to Innova and tell them it is a fundraising tournament, they may allow you to use their fundraising selection. If so, they will sell them to you at a fantastic price, but your selection is somewhat limited.
Ask them for the spreadsheet and that will show you what discs are available this year.
Talk to them, they are very easy to deal with.

If you have more specific questions, PM me.
I will be glad to help in what ever way I can.

Latest posts