• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Overstable Sidearm Disc

True. It's too bad about the horrendous stamp on the s-line though.

I agree (it's on the P-Line too unfortunately) and will say I don't like any of their stamps besides the simple shield stamps. Thankfully that's easily rectified with a little Acetone. :thmbup:

Z or Ti Force

Stiff D1 in the 400G would probably be very versatile.

Star Max

Star TeeRex.

Pulse perhaps...

Predators are no different than awesomely flat 11x teebirds.

It'll be tough finding something with a smaller rim that'll get the same distance and still be as overstable.

You might have to deal with a few feet less.

Although, the Latitude OS drivers will have a plus rim, if that helps any. Villain, Blitz, Giant.

Stiletto?

Keep thorwing the Xcal, thing is a meathook and a half.

Outside of that Starfire is actually real good (just don't get a Pro and end up with an SL). PD is probably better overall and will go further, but Starfire is a little beefier and fits the OS slot a bit better. Unless you have an utter bomb of a shot, it'll either go dead straight and fade or dive hard right away if you give it the right hyzer angle.

If you're looking for a true meathook and not just something that'll ignore wind and fade hard, Star Max eats doglegs for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Why does everyone forget about the star Max?

If you're looking for a true meathook and not just something that'll ignore wind and fade hard, Star Max eats doglegs for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I use to carry a Star Max in my bag but I just prefer champion plastic a lot more than Star (except Star Destroyers). If Innova made a Max in champion plastic in normal production I'd definitely throw one.

PD is a good choice.

I have them in all 3 plastics. They work very well for forehands,plus they are a killer headwind disc that get some sneaky distance.

having used firebird, predator, xxx, xcaliber, villain, nuke os,starfire, monster and pd i have to be honest and say that i just don't get the pd love. i'd rather throw a starfire. pd wasn't nearly the disc that i was lead to believe. it was a c-pd and i used it quite a bit but never really felt i could depend on it