• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

Whew! No ten-up at Texas States. The streak is broken.
missing season 5 GIF by Broad City

I think she is past her prime. I know most people with disagree with me but I think she's too arrogant. I think the decline started when she got engaged and looks to start family life.

Wow. You got three solid misogynistic tropes into less than two lines. Strong work.

Wow. You got three solid misogynistic tropes into less than two lines. Strong work.
Wow you totally misread what I said. Just like Paul Mcbeth is past his prime. Dad life family life. Rest easy cupcake a father of 2 girls is not the one to call misogynistic. My game declined after I started my family. It's just an obvious point. Things become more important that throwing plastic at trees. Also I don't think you know what misogynistic means. I never once bashed her as a woman. She is arrogant (a term used for anyone). Past her prime (phrase used to say you're not as good as you used to be). Starting a family ( realizing there is more to life that throwing discs). Please come at me with some BS calling me misogynistic.

Latest posts