• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce loses huge opportunity

Its like this....go play some buddies for 100 bucks a piece. Pick up some random guy on the course, give him a mic and have him follow you guys while commentating nonstop and see how much fun it is.

This actually sounds fun! Can I be the guy with the mic? :)

If it helps, I actually DO have broadcasting chops. :thmbup: :)

5c4143fb9a64dc6a6f3380b61cc45225.jpg

And I see the bleeding hearts, probably none of whom have run a tournament in their lives, much less something of this magnitude are continuing with the inane "I know everything" Monday morning quarterbacking, as if they could somehow have dealt with this situation in a better and fairer manner.

Maybe Timg could order a pallet of this stuff and sell it in the DGCR store. We'd use up two or three tubes of it in this thread alone.
It's hilarious to me when people have to resort to rhetoric like this. I won't stoop to that level, and I won't assume everyone has a "bleeding heart" or needs preparation h because they disagree with me. Anymore thoughtless assumptions?

You have as much control over how many rounds I've played as Sarah did getting hit by that car.

This actually sounds fun! Can I be the guy with the mic? :)

The more I thought of it, it actually does sound fun. I think if we grabbed 8 of us and switched off commentating it would be hilarious, but I doubt the WCG could handle it... Bueller?

Feel bad for Sarah, but don't expect any Pro to throw a tournament out of sympathy.

There was a World Cup Friendly Soccer match recently where the officiating was so bad, that after a terrible foul call in the Penalty box, the ref awarded a penalty kick. The guy was interviewed later and said he considered missing it on purpose cuz he knew he wasn't fouled, but then he thought about playing for his country, and the fact that those kind of things tend to even out, and screw you over later, eventually.

Hope Sara gets another chance to win a worlds. Was very surprised she put together such good rounds, maybe she is on the upswing again.

"90% of what Disc Golf Planet does is unprofessional"
-PP

best quote of the interview. She was trying so hard not to let loose and totally dump on DGP and Crazy but she defiantly got her point across and I guarantee that she is not the only player that feels that way.

My favorite was: "If you have to whisper, it's probably not worth talking."

Latest posts