• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth #27523

Yeah, who could imagine choosing to vacation in Europe playing disc golf in multiple countries, hanging with your spouse and getting paid to do it? Sounds awful.

The Mrs is still stateside. Maybe he's hanging with Jussi. :popcorn:

Hannah's back home, huh?
Maybe Paul's European Vacation just got even better. ;)

Parity...?
Certainly the Euro players are a bit underrated but will have to wait and see the European Open results to see if they can keep up on the tougher/more punishing OB layouts there.

Fwiw 2022 EO the top 10 was 5 US / 5 EUR (all Finns)

Spots 11-19 (too many tied at 20 to care about that spot) 4 US / 5 EUR

Pretty even, then. We'll see about 2023.

Bad form, really, is that what we do, take cheap shots at someones wife? You're better then that.

I don't think that was anyone's intent.

I don't follow PMB, just assumed he was taking a well earned vaca with the Mrs., and playing some DG on the side.

Apparently Hannah is not with him.

Back to the subject, I won't count Paul out until he says he is out.

Especially this year. Paul knows Smuggs well, and while Fox Run is long, it is more strategic placement with all the O/B, which he excels at. If his putting is on, lead card final round is almost a given, assuming no injury.

Okay hes doing pretty ok in Europe but you got to admit the field isnt that deep. He's like battling one other hot player each tournament it looks like. Lets see about PCS and EO. Stoked for sure.

Oh and Ricky, I guess you get a reprieve. Im still looking for another big win or at least top 3 to make it official tho

Okay hes doing pretty ok in Europe but you got to admit the field isnt that deep. He's like battling one other hot player each tournament it looks like. Lets see about PCS and EO. Stoked for sure.

Oh and Ricky, I guess you get a reprieve. Im still looking for another big win or at least top 3 to make it official tho

putting is putting and he is putting better than he has in a while IMO.

I don't know when this happened, but apparently Paul has a sunglasses line now.

1693242110342.png

Has Paul McBeth peaked?

Hot take:
If AB was wearing these at the European Open, I bet he wouldn't have Tin Cupped the island hole.

FWIW - jerks who make posts like ^, 😉
... are why most pros just don't wanna spend time here.

... at least not openly.

Latest posts