• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Old School Challenge!

My favorite quote: "Can you tap that in for me?....Pretty sure that was legal back in the 90s."

That was funny. I like K$'s exaggerated falling putt/foot fault as a retort. Great fun, this video. Paul(& Kyle) seem to really be enjoying themselves, and that's what it's all about.

Great videos! DX stingray for the win. Those guys were cranking on those discs and getting serious distance out of them.

Only issue with DX/base plastics is that one hit to a tree, basket, rock, or pavement can change the way they fly from then on.

Wow, those guys are just crazy good. Fun video; love to see the old-school discs get some love.

That was fun to watch.
I saw Climo in the old days when he threw nothing but DX. It was amazing to see just like this.

Paul had a sick throw with the Gazelle on 18 I believe.he also had a great throw over the water with a DX Disc. McBeast is really a beast.

Only issue with DX/base plastics is that one hit to a tree, basket, rock, or pavement can change the way they fly from then on.
I love when one of them hits a tree from the tee...

"Ooooooo.....That one's not flying the same again."

I love when one of them hits a tree from the tee...

"Ooooooo.....That one's not flying the same again."

Yes. ^^ This. Exactly. Anyone who cycles KCPro Rocs (or DX vipers, cobras, teebirds, pick-your-favorites) knows this feeling. New ones are worth the sticker price and can be quickly replaced. Beat ones gain in value.

Meh, one of my fave discs is a dx valkerie and my main course is filled with tries and I bash the **** out of it. You just make an adjustment and its good. Thing flies like a champ.....

Now the rocks will eat up dx plastic tho, it gets ugly lol.

Totally Smooth & Clean. Would really...really....really love some drive video`s from the Champ!!!!!!

I barely need to take any disc's out of y bag to do that I have about 5 dx in there

Great videos! The most impressive shots, in my opinion, were the second drives on 18. I did not realize a Stingray could be thrown that far! :popcorn: I was also impressed with how well they putted the whole round. Not many people can be money all day from outside 30'. :clap: I guess that's how you get to -9!

-9 and he had quite a few putts that hit the basket but didn't stick...Kyle too. I still can't get over the drive on 16 with the banshee. Here it is on google earth so you can see the water he was throwing over there.

CliffHole16_zpsf00f2e9f.jpg

-9 and he had quite a few putts that hit the basket but didn't stick...Kyle too. I still can't get over the drive on 16 with the banshee. Here it is on google earth so you can see the water he was throwing over there.

Not just a big arm, but ballsy. There is plenty of room to lay up safely to the right on that hole, and nobody would have faulted him for it, especially when they were both working on a bogey-free round. It was a treat to see him do that with an old mold, for sure. If only I could do that with something other than an Aerobie ring!

lol...That shot on 16 is sick. And as Lewis said, there is significant gappage in the trees to allow safe shots through. And with a banshee....just beautiful

I'm still amazed at how effortless his throw looks. I wish my mechanics were half that good!